Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2014 9:09 am  #641

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

Mac n Cheese is good, but it is worth trying to assemble 15 more platinum collections?

I do play a bit each day.  A few days ago govols posted that she didn't have any daily quests either.  Boomzap said she must have run out of them.  I do get the star and coins for playing each day & a check towards the "7 in a row" reward.  I just don't get the daily minigame quests.

It took me 23 straight plays of the junkyard before I got an evening gown.  I have 5 now and 2 orbital bases.  I haven't tried selling any because I'm trying to decide if I want to get the 50 platinum collections.

I don't play the slots any more because all I did was lose coins and gold.

May 21, 2014 11:10 am  #642

WendyDarling wrote:

I love Mac and cheese. I have a bunch waiting to be used but I never run out of energy anymore. That semi really does make a difference.

And you thought upgrading the truck wasn't worth it. 

IMO, anything that permanently gives you extra energy should be invested in as soon as possible. 

I never use food during time between updates and the last special quests were so easy, just playing 1 HO scene and  1 mini game most of the time, that I used very little then.

My ultimate goal is to get my max energy so high that it is possible to level up without ever having to wait for energy to regenerate or needing to use food.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 21, 2014 11:17 am  #643

lilyr wrote:

Mac n Cheese is good, but it is worth trying to assemble 15 more platinum collections?

I do play a bit each day.  A few days ago govols posted that she didn't have any daily quests either.  Boomzap said she must have run out of them.  I do get the star and coins for playing each day & a check towards the "7 in a row" reward.  I just don't get the daily minigame quests.

It took me 23 straight plays of the junkyard before I got an evening gown.  I have 5 now and 2 orbital bases.  I haven't tried selling any because I'm trying to decide if I want to get the 50 platinum collections.

I don't play the slots any more because all I did was lose coins and gold.

Only you can decide whether the achievement for 100 platinum sets is worth it.  I like to earn achievements. 

Somethings to consider:  right now it's very easy to get items from the mini games.  BoomZap could change that with the next update.  And with BoomZap pulling things from HO scenes and making them only available at the penny arcade, if you want the achievement, it might be more difficult to get later on.

Also, I'm not sure whether it's good or bad to stockpile rare items to sell later on.  A lot of the stuff I stockpiled by keeping quests open has been devalued by the addition of collectibles at the tailor's.  BoomZap can go in and shake up the economy by changing what's found where and by adjusting the drop rate any time they please.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 22, 2014 9:43 pm  #644

Still playing this but only checking in to get daily coin and star. Not getting daily quests. According to Boomzap I have run out of them and have to wait for an update which should be "soon". 

May 22, 2014 10:30 pm  #645

Govols2 wrote:

Still playing this but only checking in to get daily coin and star. Not getting daily quests. According to Boomzap I have run out of them and have to wait for an update which should be "soon". 

Me too Govols. 

May 29, 2014 12:12 am  #646

Yesterday I got a lasagna.

May 29, 2014 12:15 am  #647

I got yet another wheelbarrow of building supplies. 

May 30, 2014 11:14 am  #648

I guess they won't be releasing an update in May.  Haven't seen anything so far.

May 30, 2014 12:40 pm  #649

I'm even getting bored doing the auction.  All I did yesterday is play the DQ.  Didn't even use my energy.  Don't care if my energy maxes out and I level up and lose some of it.  How sad is that?

May 30, 2014 8:07 pm  #650

It's hard to believe they're making much money from the game anymore.  The updates are so slow in coming that everyone has plenty of time to build up all the food, money, and resources they need.  There's nothing to spend real money on unless you're just starting.  There's 's just nothing. To do anymore

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera