Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2014 9:27 pm  #11

Re: Tiffany with her hair bow

What cute puppy pictures!  Tiffany has such lovely eyes.

May 13, 2014 5:34 am  #12

What a cutie!
I understand your feelings when you saw that photo 

May 13, 2014 10:22 am  #13

Tirama...Such a adorable pup!  What a cutie.

i ♥ nirvana

August 9, 2014 6:13 pm  #14

Tiffany in her carriage

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 9, 2014 11:36 pm  #15

MAJOR cuteness!   This is just a guess but I'm thinking you just finished brushing her before you took the picture?  And is this her pink stroller?  If you take her out in this (say to a mall) is there some way to secure her in the stroller (like a pet restraint in a car)?

August 10, 2014 12:11 am  #16

lilyr wrote:

MAJOR cuteness!   This is just a guess but I'm thinking you just finished brushing her before you took the picture?  And is this her pink stroller?  If you take her out in this (say to a mall) is there some way to secure her in the stroller (like a pet restraint in a car)?

She went to the groomers today, that's why she looks so fluffy.

I folded down the black mesh so her photo could be taken.  The mesh goes upward and the top comes over her head more and the mesh zips to the top.  So she can't get out.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 10, 2014 9:00 am  #17

Tiffany certainly is one pretty little girl!  And she seems to know it!   Thanks for telling me about the stroller.  My SIL used to have a Wheaton terrier.  Boy do those puff out and look cute when they are newly brushed!

August 11, 2014 12:20 am  #18

Tiffany looks so cute in her pink carriage with matching hair bow!  I'm glad the carriage helps you both. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

Board footera