Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2014 1:04 pm  #1

Tiffany with her hair bow

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 10, 2014 1:59 pm  #2

Re: Tiffany with her hair bow

Tirama, Tiffany looks so cute.  Is she a cuddly dog who likes to be petted?  Because she looks so soft.  Is she wearing a skirt or belt as well as the hair bow?  The bow certainly keeps her eyes free from her long hair.  Thanks for posting the photo as I was really interested to see one of her bows. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

May 10, 2014 2:11 pm  #3

This photo was taken today after she came back from the groomers.  That's why she looks so soft.  She's very affectionate but not super cuddley.  Cuddles are something she likes when she's upset.

She's wearing a ruffled harness.  Here's a link to the place that sells them which has a better view.  She wears a harness rather than a collar because a harness doesn't put strain on her neck if when walking she needs to be pulled up short.

She loves her harnesses.  When I comb her, she wants her hair bow put in first, and she'll crane her neck forward when it's time to put on te harness.   Then I say "Time to comb the chin and chest" and she lifts her head up high to let me get on with the job.  Final step is to put her down from the counter so that she can run and find DH so that he can tell her she looks pretty.

http://www.udogu.com/dog_harness_fancy_rr.php

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 10, 2014 2:53 pm  #4

How cute!  Definitely a girly girl. 

May 11, 2014 4:09 am  #5

She´s so pretty!
It was fun to read about how she acts 

May 11, 2014 10:37 am  #6

That's what I was going to say. What a girl!  All gussied up and posing for her moment. She's got those look what a pretty girl I am eyes. They just speak to you. Notice she is smiling, showing just a flash of pearly whites.  Lol

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

May 11, 2014 9:22 pm  #7

Later this week I'll try and find photos of her with pigtails and her puppy photo that the breeder took and had on the web when selling the puppies.  One look at that photo and I had to have that puppy.

May 12, 2014 11:02 am  #8

Tirama...What a cute dog.  I love how when you get done combing her she runs off to your husband to be told how pretty she looks.

i ♥ nirvana

May 12, 2014 3:38 pm  #9

Tiffany's baby photo

May 12, 2014 3:40 pm  #10

7 weeks old

Board footera