Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2014 7:59 pm  #21

Re: Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin'

I have now joined all of you in playing this game.  Right now I still can't get friends yet.

May I know exactly what level do I have to be before I can add friends?

Last edited by barregar (January 7, 2014 9:40 pm)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 8, 2014 10:17 pm  #22

Hi barre.  I think it's level 6 or 7.  I'm not sure.  

Has anyone gotten the cotton stuffed cutie from the carnival?  I've had that quedt forever and I have all god trophies! The locked scenes are still locked though.  

I gues the Boomzap DEVs are busy trying to fix AWAKENING KINGDOMS.  RT hasn't had an update in forever.

January 8, 2014 11:13 pm  #23

Hi lilyr, I can finally get friends now and have sent invitations to you, Tirama and Govs.  Hope you accept it.  You all must be way ahead of me but I don't mind, I'll just play at my own pace.  It's quite fun.  

I didn't know that there was anything wrong with Awakening Kingdoms that needed to be fixed.  I haven't had any glitches.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

January 9, 2014 11:07 am  #24

Hi barre -- I got your friend request and accepted.  I am quite a ways along but I'm getting bored.  I only have 3 quests -- one is buy a pizza for 40,000 coins! Another is find the cotton stuffed squishy in the carnival.  I've been there so many time all my trophies are maxed out but still no stuffie.

As to AK -- I never got the quest to Make the potion that opens Mossbeard.  So many other quests depend on it.  I've restarted and (fingers crossed) things seem okay.  There's a big thread at BFG about people losing everything.  Tha happened to me too.  I was still level 18 but my 20,000 coins and 200 crystals were gone as were EVERY SINGLE THING IN ALL MY COLLECTIONS.  Including stuff I'd bought at auction.

January 9, 2014 12:26 pm  #25

We had power glitches last night, when I was playing this game, and now it's a total mess.  Tried continuing but it's not counting the number of friends I have properly.  I'm going to have to start over and I'll be deleting all my friends and sending new requests.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 9, 2014 1:18 pm  #26

I keep getting this quest to pave the road with cobblestones but when I click Play, nothing happens?  So how do I do the cobblestones on the road?

January 9, 2014 6:31 pm  #27

barregar wrote:

I keep getting this quest to pave the road with cobblestones but when I click Play, nothing happens?  So how do I do the cobblestones on the road?

Make sure you are outside in the correct neighborhood.  Click on the design icon.  Scroll until you find the section for roads.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 9, 2014 7:16 pm  #28

Tirama, thanks.  I never thought to click on the design icon.  Will go look now.

January 10, 2014 4:39 pm  #29

I wish we'd get some new quests but I think Boomzap is busy trying to fix AWAKENING KINGDOMS.

January 10, 2014 11:48 pm  #30

I've been ignoring this game the last few days, I came back to it tonight.  I managed to make enough money to upgrade to the silver lectern and now I'm getting lots of stuff in the HOs.  I feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff waiting to upgrade it.  I had thought it said I needed to make 3 silver collections before I could upgrade it, this game is  a little screwy.  But now I have one slot giving me Ho quests at least, all the others are filled with peiple wanting me to spend thousands of dollars.  I was down to 40 or 50 energy and was browsing my inventory looking for something to give me 10 pts. for one last HO and I accidentally took one that maxed my energy  I would have liked to have saved that one until I had a decent amount of energy to max out!  Anyway, the game is funner now that I get more than wood and paint out of an HO.  The next time I can amass 5,000 I will pave the streets of Pawpaw or whatever it is, I think that's my oldest quest.  I still need a bunch of junk for in the antique store and I have a quest to upgrade it.  Does anything happen when it gets upgraded?  The other shops it unlocks games for you, but what does upgrading do for the antique store?

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

Board footera