Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2013 10:33 pm  #1

Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

It's still in beta, we can be in on the ground floor if we want.  It's got great reviews from Govols and Valdy

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/25388/midnight-castle/index.html?src=frmtrygame&osdetect=true

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

December 26, 2013 12:09 am  #2

Re: Midnight Castle by Elephant Games

Thanks.  I'm going to try it right now.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 26, 2013 1:36 am  #3

Count me in on this one....d/ling and will definitely play it since it's an Elephant game.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 26, 2013 7:57 am  #4

Well, I'm in on this one and already made it to Level 6.  Difference in this one that I see is that the playing time is much longer.  When I reached 6, it allowed me to add a friend and the first one is John so whenever anyone else gets to that level, if you want, please add me ~ Teeitup (code 1298)

I was reading in the forums and Valdy and Govols had already posted quite a bit of info.  Going back there to re-read now that I have played to see if it makes more sense.

Last edited by teeitup46ok (December 26, 2013 8:12 am)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

December 26, 2013 1:02 pm  #5

I love Midnight Castle!!! I like it much better than Awakening Kingdoms because the items in the HOS are easier to locate, and you can play for a longer time.  I am now at Level 6.  My code is 1292.

Tee, I've already sent you a request.  Also sent requests to Govs and Valdy.  Tirama, please add me when you get to level 6.  Wendy too.

I presume you all know that there are red morphing flowers (like those in the Surface game) which appear now and then, very faintly, so keep a look out for them and click quickly or they disappear.  I like looking for those because 5 flowers = 10 coins.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

December 26, 2013 2:43 pm  #6

My code is 1287.  Sent requests to barre, tee, and govols.  Laughing because we all chose the same avatar.

What's the deal with that airship.  Twice I've found the crest of the pompous knight (or whatever its was) only to click on the airship, see I need a second one, and the next time I look at the airship, the crest has disappeared and I still need to find 2 of them.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 26, 2013 4:26 pm  #7

I got my first pet, a Griffin.  I was wondering when I would get a pet since we keep collecting pet food.  

December 26, 2013 8:11 pm  #8

Got my first pet today as well. Already can't remember what it is but guess a griffin. He found me some treasure and then went to sleep for a couple of hours. 

On one hand it is good because you can do each of the scenes and then go play something else for awhile. On the other there are only about 4 scenes to search. Hopefully at some point it will move on and I don't have to help the same 3 people over and over again. 

I am not sure about the airship yet. Sent it on its first journey but need more for the second. If it needs something that is also needed by one of the quests it may take awhile as those get taken out first. 

I discovered the flowers by accident. One disappeared while I happened to be looking that way. Looked just like the flower from surface. Next time i saw one I clicked on it. Was very happy when I saw it could help money wise. 

Waiting right now for my free spin to come around for the wheel of fortune. Pretty sure i will stay away from the tavern game though. 

Tira, I wanted a brunette avatar but apparently everyone at that castle is blonde. That one seemed to be the nicest one of the bunch. Looks like there are more that will open up later. 

Haven't quite figured out the gift part yet. In most free to play games you can gift without it being taken out of your inventory. Not sure that will happen here or not. 

December 26, 2013 8:22 pm  #9

I've been awarded gifts to give to my friends (I think it was after opening one of those places like the chest (which the game calls the rock garden?).  They went into my resources, but they're labeled gifts for friends and are in boxes with ribbons around them.

Yeah, I figured out the quests were grabbing the stuff fof the airship.  If you click on the character and you've got all his stuff, unlike AK and ART, you don't get a choice whether to give the stuff and complete the quest. 

I don't like that leveling up in the HO scenes is based on points rather than number of times you've played them.  Since each level increases the length of time it takes for the HO scenes to become available again, it sort of punishes you for beng fast.

There's an achievement for using hints.

December 26, 2013 8:52 pm  #10

Tirama and Govs, I received a gift once but don't know who gave it to me.  It any of you did it, let me know and I'll reciprocate.  It's always a surprise what you get in the box.  
Can I make a deal with both of you?  Since the boxes are meant as gifts and we can't use it, can I gift you both a gift, and get one back too?  That way, at least we just might receive something that we need?  

Board footera