Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 30, 2013 6:08 pm  #1

Use the last word

Butterflies are free.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 30, 2013 7:58 pm  #2

Re: Use the last word

Free spirited

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 1, 2013 12:05 am  #3

Spirited defense

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

October 3, 2013 6:00 am  #4

Defense Department

i ♥ nirvana

October 3, 2013 11:22 pm  #5

Department Head

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

October 4, 2013 6:46 am  #6

Head over heels

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

October 4, 2013 3:52 pm  #7

Heels and toes

October 7, 2013 11:55 am  #8

Toes are on our foot

October 10, 2013 10:30 am  #9

Foot long dog

October 10, 2013 10:31 am  #10

Dog Day Afternoon

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera