Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2013 7:12 pm  #571

Re: Finish your games challenge

Dex, I'm happy to see you..welcome to our new home.  I posted earlier and then saw that you went away...I thought I frightened you off.  So I won't say much but just glad to see you.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 12, 2013 7:19 pm  #572

Hi,  Dex!  We've missed you.  We think of you every time we dump a game.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 12, 2013 7:23 pm  #573

HI Barr,

I'm still working my way around the site.  I didn't understand that the WHOLE forum was you guys, not just this thread.  Wow do I need to catch up.  Little overwhelming.  You didn't scare me off, I was just not looking where I needed to be,

Hi Sandhan,
LOL hope you aren't dumping too many of them.  Always better to be enjoying your games than to be "Dexing" them. 

C.S. Lewis – “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”

September 12, 2013 7:49 pm  #574

Dex,  No,  I'm finishing a lot of games,  but somehow they just keep multiplying,  like Tribbles!  Come on,  give us a hint!  Whatcha been up to?  And please feel free to join our  "neverending story"  thread!

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 12, 2013 8:40 pm  #575

DEX!!  Great to see you here!  I'm ( very) slowly working my way through my games.  I even played one that cam out withing the last month!   I think there's a separate thread for new games.  I've been here for a while but I'm still learning my way around.  Consider yourself hugged!

September 12, 2013 9:48 pm  #576

You guys are awesome.  Thanks lilr could use a hug or two.
I'm ok.  Don't want to come back and just whine about my life.  Things are up and down, but turning back up!!  Crossing fingers that trend will continue.

The last game I finished was Viking Saga.  I'm currently working on Lost in Reefs, Gigsaw Galore,Seven Seas Solitaire, and Kingdom Tales.  All of these will be put on hold once I get the new Royal Envoy game (making myself wait until Monday).

C.S. Lewis – “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”

September 12, 2013 11:26 pm  #577

Hi, Dex ~ glad to see you made it here.  Life can be brutal and frustrating at times but when it gets like that, it helps to have a place where you can come and just relax a little and share if need be.  One of us probably has been there, done that so words of encouragement can be a good thing.  Barre has also posted some nice inspirational songs in her thread under What's Happening ~ nice to listen to and beautiful pics to look at.  Glad your back!!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 13, 2013 12:18 am  #578

hiiiiii dex  glad you found us!!!

Ok right now Im playing Castle-Never Judge a book by its cover and I liked this game more before I watched the entire series! It has no voiceovers and I keep yearning to hear castle's voice LOL it also is kind of slow and the hidden object scenes are kind of boring. So im playing it but I keep getting distracted you know?

Im still playing Sally's Salon. I was liking it but I still have 3 locations left and have bought everything there is to upgrade! Also this game is EASY. I have not had to replay a level and Im almost all the way through the game. This would be a great game for people new to TMs.

I started Fairies and then bought Laruaville on bonus punch monday. Now Im torn because obviously I want to play the new one LOL 

If I ever finish Legends of Atlantis-Exodus it will be a miracle. Its still fun but I ignore it for awhile then come back LOL

September 13, 2013 12:22 am  #579

I was a good girl and didn't buy anything with yesterdays sale although I really wanted to. I just couldn't rationalize paying 3.49 for SEs when I still have 6 pccs that I use on bonus punch mondays. It just made sense to me not to buy since there are no CEs I want the moment. I can't believe I had the strength LOL

Im about to try ERS' new game. The ONLY reason Im willing to try it is because it is not a sequel for once. I usually agree with cbtx though and that person wasn't the least bit thrilled by it. And all the dressing up of cutesy things really doesn't appeal to me. But every once and awhile ERS surprise me...so here goes.

September 13, 2013 7:26 am  #580

I see that we have yet another free to play game as the TGT. I really hate this trend. PLus, I have a really bad feeling about this.

Board footera