Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2013 4:02 pm  #101

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

Many Congratulations to all who have finished!!! 

PS
Stuesue probably 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek

September 10, 2013 4:06 pm  #102

Anki wrote:

Many Congratulations to all who have finished!!! 

PS
Stuesue probably 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek

Thank you Anki  for your congrat!!!

How are you doing in the game????

Good luck,
Min

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

September 11, 2013 3:42 am  #103

I probably going to let it rest for now and when I start again I´m gonna print the walkthrough and have it beside me

September 11, 2013 4:58 am  #104

Good idea, Anki.  I know from experience that if you're not in the mood to play a particular game it won't be very enjoyable to play.  Hopefully you'll like it when you eventually play it. 

I still haven't decided which game I'm going to play next.  I do have 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek but don't know if I'm in the mood for that.    The problem is, I don't know what I'm in the mood for. 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 11, 2013 8:41 am  #105

Big Congratulations to all that finished so far.

I am going to withdraw myself from this game.  I am finding it frustrating as it is taking me too long to find stuff.  I am still in the house and just finished the first task.  It took me forever to find the key to the basement.

i ♥ nirvana

September 12, 2013 4:44 pm  #106

I've knda put this on the back burner the last couple of days, but I'll get to it.  Probably a little tonight.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 15, 2013 11:16 pm  #107

YAY!!  I FINALLY FINISHED!!

I hated the shooting game.  I had to do it a few times 'cause it's not easy to shoot while drunk.  The ship game was easy compared to the shooting game.  The card game was easy too.  One thing I hated about the game was when you put things down in the house and when you go back to look for them, they're gone!!!  I know I left the flowers on the floor because I had no space in my inventory, then when I needed them later they were gone!!  I had to go back to diff. places to pick up all those flowers again.  It made me so angry.

I'm so glad it's all over and I don't have to time travel again.  Initially it was fun but when you have to do it so many times, it gets so irritating seeing the swirly blue or pink lights.  Actually the concept of turning the moon green and making it habitable is not a bad idea....perhaps one day in the future it might just happen.

Now that this game is done, I will be looking forward to the next group play....perhaps we should start one in October?  I will leave it to Tirama to arrange for one.

Next I will play Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest CE.

Last edited by barregar (September 15, 2013 11:20 pm)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 16, 2013 3:42 am  #108

CONGRATULATIONS, BARRE !!!!

I'm sorry you had problems with missing items when you went back to the house.    I can't remember ever needing to go back to pick up any items once I'd dropped them off at the house.    And the swirling lights didn't bother me at all.  And, once I'd worked out which one I needed to use to go wherever it was I wanted to go it didn't bother me as I just started scuttling all over the place.  At least you've finished and can now cross it off your list! 

And Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest CE is in my top 5 favs - if not top 3 - of all time, along with Nearwood.  I hope you have as much fun playing it as I did. 

September 16, 2013 3:47 am  #109

sunshinej
I'm sorry you're pulling out of the group play.  But I understand that it's no use playing a game if you're not enjoying it when you have so many others to play.  It's not a game I can see myself ever playing again but I'm glad I've now played it as I've wanted to for a long time and would probably never have gotten around to it without this group play.    I hope you're having fun playing whatever game you're playing now. 

Oscar
Good luck, bon courage, alles bestens with Green Moon   I hope you manage to finish it and enjoy playing it. 

September 16, 2013 11:11 am  #110

barregar wrote:

YAY!!  I FINALLY FINISHED!!

I hated the shooting game.  I had to do it a few times 'cause it's not easy to shoot while drunk.  The ship game was easy compared to the shooting game.  The card game was easy too.  One thing I hated about the game was when you put things down in the house and when you go back to look for them, they're gone!!!  I know I left the flowers on the floor because I had no space in my inventory, then when I needed them later they were gone!!  I had to go back to diff. places to pick up all those flowers again.  It made me so angry.

I'm so glad it's all over and I don't have to time travel again.  Initially it was fun but when you have to do it so many times, it gets so irritating seeing the swirly blue or pink lights.  Actually the concept of turning the moon green and making it habitable is not a bad idea....perhaps one day in the future it might just happen.

Now that this game is done, I will be looking forward to the next group play....perhaps we should start one in October?  I will leave it to Tirama to arrange for one.

Next I will play Rite of Passage: Child of the Forest CE.

Congratulations on finishing.

As for the next group play, did we have a concensus on Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera