Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2013 3:51 pm  #91

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

Tirama, when do you have to wait for the button to fill?  I only had to wait once and that was when I hit the yellow button by mistake and had to wait for that effect to wear off before I could continue.  I just clicked on the little blue or pink button, then the big blue/pink button, then clicked on wherever I wanted to go and then I was there.  Or do you mean when you get the screen filled with swirly blue/pink colour before you get to choose where to go?

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 9, 2013 4:00 pm  #92

Anki wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS to Stusue and Min!

You´re so clever I think I´m going to let this rest for awhile

Thanks, Anki.  But what a pity you're not going to finish playing with the group, which is a perfect place to play games so that you can get some help and actually finish.  Why don't you play it following the walkthrough?  I used the walkthrough when I needed a push in the right direction. 

So, if you're not going to finish Green Moon, what game are you going to play next? 

September 9, 2013 5:32 pm  #93

stusue wrote:

Tirama, when do you have to wait for the button to fill?  I only had to wait once and that was when I hit the yellow button by mistake and had to wait for that effect to wear off before I could continue.  I just clicked on the little blue or pink button, then the big blue/pink button, then clicked on wherever I wanted to go and then I was there.  Or do you mean when you get the screen filled with swirly blue/pink colour before you get to choose where to go?

When you're waiting for all that swirly stuff.   Maybe it's my computer or operating system.  I'm using Win8.  My laptop has an i7 Itel chip, so it's fast enough to play just about everything.  Maybe too fast?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 9, 2013 5:37 pm  #94

Tirama, it was only a few seconds for me and I didn't mind it as it sure beat only seeing a black screen as it loaded!

September 9, 2013 6:38 pm  #95

Made it through Task 10.  Two more to go.  Going to take a break and play some Sudoku Latin Squares so I can feel smart again.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 9, 2013 10:13 pm  #96

I finished!  I finished!

Now to get the song "Everyone's Gone to the Moon" out of my head.

Last edited by TiramaSue (September 9, 2013 10:14 pm)

September 10, 2013 12:12 am  #97

I finally made it too!! 

Needed some goggles for the bright lights and instead of wearing out my sneakers, I think I went through a dozen magic carpets.  My goodness, if I didn't have the WT I would have never been able to finish the game.  I'm just opposite you, stusue ~ I didn't have much trouble getting to Task 8 but from then on, I had to keep checking what I needed and where to go.  Didn't feel like wandering around and I know I picked up a lot of flowers and scrolls but took them back to the house and when I needed them, they weren't there.

I saw the card game and got one of the 3 right, too fast for me and the drinking game, I was all over the place.  Might get one here and there but got so frustrated, went to the forum to see if there were any tips and one guy did post an awesome tip and when I tried it, I was able to get through finally about the third or fourth try.  All in all, I'm glad I played it and can mark it finished on my schedule.  Would have totally given up on it on my own.

Came back to post and saw barregar's inspirational music thread and man, did I ever need to listen to a couple of those.  I was exhausted after finishing the game so it was nice and soothing to listen and relax to.  Thanks!!   Think I'll go play a little of Imperial Island before bedtime.

Last edited by teeitup46ok (September 10, 2013 12:15 am)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 10, 2013 9:49 am  #98

Congratulations Tirama and teeitup46ok!!! 

[size=100]See??? After task 8, the other are easy in comparison!

Thank you Barre  for your songs,
Min
[/size]

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

September 10, 2013 10:50 am  #99

CONGRATULATIONS TIRAMA & TEE !! gosh, you guys are fast !!

Hi Min...glad you like the music.

Tee...if you like that music Ladies in Lavender by Joshua Bell, at the end of it they show pictures of others, click on O Mio Babbino Caro, I love opera and it has lovely images too.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 10, 2013 12:51 pm  #100

CONGRATS, TIRAMA AND TEE !!!!

WTG, guys!

Board footera