Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2013 5:08 pm  #521

Re: Finish your games challenge

I agree sandhan, I agree that it isn't fair to SE buyers that you need the bonus chapter to have a satisfactory ending. Oh well.

September 9, 2013 5:37 pm  #522

To those playing Fairy Godmother Tycoon, thanks for reminding me about it.  I played it years ago and loved it!  Makes me want to bring it out and dust if off again. 

Am I the only one having problems with the BF site?  It seems like 1/2 the time I go on there I get "page cannot be displayed" and I have to close my browser and try again.  And it's been going on for at least the last two weeks.

September 9, 2013 5:43 pm  #523

Noelle, sorry, but I haven't had any problems with the BFG site, if you don't count when yesterday's TGT wasn't on the main page for a few hours - I stumbled upon it when looking at another forum.

And if a developer cheats by cutting off the ending of the main game and putting it in the bonus chapter to try and make people buy the CE then I don't get either the CE or the SE in protest.  The bonus chapter should be just that, a bonus.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 9, 2013 5:52 pm  #524

I haven't had any problems with it either. Strange. I agree stusue, I usually don't get either but I didn't know about this when I got it. Oh well.

September 9, 2013 5:52 pm  #525

Sue, to answer your question, I am buying the SE for Nearwood.  If all I get from finding the 
Snoopsees is just to read their story, I don't think it justifies the extra I would have to pay for the CE.  The main game is sufficient for me.  

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 9, 2013 6:02 pm  #526

Hmmm...maybe it's just my slow internet connection.

September 9, 2013 6:37 pm  #527

Today I bought, with my pccs,

Nearwood 
Forest Legends: Call of Love
Magic Time
 (M3)

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 9, 2013 9:29 pm  #528

Noelle -- Have you tried clearing your cache?  I just did that recently and sites loaded a lot faster.

September 10, 2013 1:08 am  #529

I haven't had any trouble with the BF website, but my GM won't open. I'm still able to open games fine if I do it through their shortcuts instead of the GM. The BF Help page is prominently listing 4 potential errors, so I guess I'm not the only one. I'll check tomorrow to see if my error is one of those listed. Anyone else having problems?

September 10, 2013 7:50 am  #530

I usually only buy CE's when there's a really good sale,  otherwise the SE is generally adequate,  since there's usually a walkthrough by then.  Often,  I'm tired of the game by the time I get to the bonus content.  Barre,  the  "snoopsies"  are sort of cute  but,  I agree,  not worth the extra money.
   I'm also playing  Mystic Legacy,  A DD with some humor and a vampire theme.  Fun so far.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

Board footera