Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2020 2:29 pm  #121

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2019

Hi Anki!  Better late than never, yes it is BPVertigo.  And it keeps rearing its ugly head.  But knock on wood it has never been as bad as the first time which wasn't even this time in March - May.

You certainly have been knocking out the completed games!  It's only been recent that I've had a little more time to play.  All the sports back on tv explains some of it!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

August 22, 2020 7:16 pm  #122

There are a few games I finished, either because I really like the story and wanted to finish it or because I just enjoyed what it do. There are way more games that I haven't completed yet though, and idk, maybe I'll go back and finish them someday

September 3, 2020 11:51 am  #123

Hi oscar...It's good hearing from you.  I fell off my bike, Needed surgery on the wrist.  It has been 6 weeks now.  Was in soft cast for 1 week, fiberglass cast for 3 weeks and now have a brace.  Very super slowly getting some movement in fingers,  I didn't realize if you break your wrist your fingers would be so affected.  Still can't do much.  Started PT though, so hope it helps.

With my other hand started playing Grim Tales: The Legacy  was slow and awkward at first now doing pretty good.  Good puzzles and story not too bad.  (Werewolves)

i ♥ nirvana

September 4, 2020 11:14 am  #124

Glad to hear you are on the mend sun! The PT should definitely help.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 5, 2020 3:56 pm  #125

Thanks for providing High  do follow backlinks. I have been searching the same such kind of blog which can provide me the upted list of quality  sites list. Thank you once again. Please try to add some more links that can offer me extraordinary outcomes like other links listed here.

September 6, 2020 5:11 am  #126

I have finished:

Fantasy Mosaics 39 - Behind The Mirror. Fun!
Save the Planet. Fun! Somehow addictive, just one more level...  There are 60 levels but it continues after that. When you "die" you have to restart at level 60 again.
Deja Vu. It was very fun and a bit different, but when the ending scene rolled I got an error message and the game shut down. I tried to restart it in different ways but it didn't work. This resulted in that I couldn't play the bonus game. When I contacted CS, they just gave a generic answer and a coupon, as ususal, this
one expiring within a week.
Vacation Adventures - Park Ranger 10 CE. Very fun!
Daydream Mosaics. Nonogram, very fun!!!
Faircroft's Antiques -Treasures of Treffenburg CE. OK. HO with no extras, no collectibles or morphs, only 5 extra levels.From Boomzap .If you tried to put in a player name you got to some kind of beta version with no story, only messages like intro_00_start_01_text! The so called puzzles were supereasy, rotate pieces  on paintings, match two with only two available at a time and some put pieces together like on a painting or necklace.The first puzzles took under a minute to complete but that got slightly better later in the game.
Legendary Tales - Stolen Life CE. Very fun!
Rescue Team - Danger from Outer Space CE. Rather fun, better than the game before.

Get well soon, sunshinej 

Hi oscar 

November 5, 2020 6:01 pm  #127

hey Anki!

December 2, 2020 8:15 am  #128

There's a new Gizmos nonogram!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 21, 2021 12:24 pm  #129

I bought the 3 Christmas games over Christmas.  I enjoyed playing them all.  

Christmas  Stories:  Christmas Tree Forest  --Good,  very Christmas-y feeling.  Love the kitty cat bonus game.
The Christmas Spirit: Journey Before Christmas -  My favorite of the 3,  story was my favorite
Bridge to Another World: Secrets of the Nutcracker - Good,  least  Christmas-y feeling.  

I started on Dead Reckoning games.  I only have two of them.   

I just finished  Silvermoon Isle.  It is nice to  play a game that is reality based.  It was a whodunit that kept me guessing to the end.  Nice art deco feel to the game. Actually it reminded me so much of Agatha Christie with  the cast of characters that all had motives that could have done it.

Just started on Brassfield Manor.  It is very similar to the first game, but I don't mind that.  Enjoying it very much.

i ♥ nirvana

May 28, 2023 11:30 am  #130

Wow!  It has been over 2 years since my last post. Time flies, don't it.   I sometimes wonder how the rest of you are doing.  I haven't  bought any more games in a long while.  I still need to finish the one I did buy.  I have been playing in spurts usually.  

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera