Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2021 11:34 am  #431

Re: Castle Chit Chat

Tirama
I am so sorry that you lost your game. I really hope you get it back.  I'm on my 3rd restart, having lost the game twice. I had gotten to 22 and then lost it again. Then I got to about 18 and lost it. Now I'm 18 again. With the slightest indication of lag, I close the game using the task manager, but sometimes the game still abruptly closes on me. 

I am enjoying starting over, so I probably wont ask them to fix my game, but not sure if I'll start again if I lose it this time. My original intention was just to get to friends so I could take down my wish list. Then to get to the rooms so I could put up a Halloween room for my friends. By the time I got that far, the game sucked me back in.

Thank you GulfCoastGuppy. That was so kind of you to post the information. I am so glad the game will continue. And thank you for the chuckle on "no one will know".  I am working on the challenge (again). Lord knows why considering the likelihood of losing the game again is pretty high.

Good luck everyone. I pray your games stay safe and repaired.

October 20, 2021 11:41 am  #432

Tannie wrote:

Doc, ty so much for your rational at staying level 28. I think I will follow your wise council and stop at 28 too. It will take me awhile to get to that point as it is incredibly expensive. The event should give me plenty of coin. I'm assuming the glitch will be fixed before they release the event. Right now, I have been using the butterflies to get shards. Currently Trina is only requesting 24. Not sure how long it'll be before she wants 200. Currently, I'm at 32/33 quests with her.

I'm only on level 14, working on my 8th Trina quest, and she's asking for 38 shards.  She's asked for shards on 7 of the 8 quests.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 20, 2021 11:41 pm  #433

Tannie wrote:

Tirama
I am so sorry that you lost your game. I really hope you get it back.  I'm on my 3rd restart, having lost the game twice. I had gotten to 22 and then lost it again. Then I got to about 18 and lost it. Now I'm 18 again. With the slightest indication of lag, I close the game using the task manager, but sometimes the game still abruptly closes on me. 

I am enjoying starting over, so I probably wont ask them to fix my game, but not sure if I'll start again if I lose it this time. My original intention was just to get to friends so I could take down my wish list. Then to get to the rooms so I could put up a Halloween room for my friends. By the time I got that far, the game sucked me back in.

Thank you GulfCoastGuppy. That was so kind of you to post the information. I am so glad the game will continue. And thank you for the chuckle on "no one will know".  I am working on the challenge (again). Lord knows why considering the likelihood of losing the game again is pretty high.

Good luck everyone. I pray your games stay safe and repaired.

I still have Game #1 -  which I'm not opening until it's safe to do so.

AT this time, I don't intend to contact CS about restoring game #2, but that could change if Trina continues to ask for shards.  I'm only on my 15th Trina quest, and she's wanted shards 13 times.  The amount is currently at 40, and I'm only at level 16.

I'm not attempting the CC, I doubt I'll attempt the Fall event CC, since completing the pet tasks would be impossible with just the Snow Griffin.  And Trina has only requested wheels 4 times.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 3, 2021 6:27 pm  #434

I've made it to level 26.  I now have 28 HOS open.  I'm currently doing rounds to get the coins needed to unlock 3 more zoom zones.

Looking forward to the start of the Fall Event so I can earn coins more easily.

November 18, 2021 2:34 pm  #435

The following was posted to Facebook and copied in the Delphi forum. I copied from FB but can't get rid of some of the formatting for their text:
[color=var(--primary-text)]"Dear players,[/color]

[color=var(--primary-text)]As you’re aware there are some technical issues related to progress loss in the game. We’d like to sincerely apologize for this.[/color]

[color=var(--primary-text)]Based on our observations and testing, it appears that the progress loss that we’ve seen as of late is occurring to players that have friends list that exceed 450 people. If you fall under this category, please try to limit playing the game actively to avoid this issue of progress loss. Our team has been working on finding a solution to this issue.[/color]

[color=var(--primary-text)]The process for tracking down the cause and solution for this problem has taken quite a bit of time. Because of this, we regret to inform you that we must cancel the Halloween/Fall update this year. Currently our QA team is heads down testing the new Christmas update to sort out any issues and so we’re asking you to wait for just a bit more. With the release of the new update, we’ll be sending out a batch of free rewards for the inconvenience. Additionally, while work is being done on the new update, we’ll do our best conduct contests and events here on Facebook. Thanks for your understanding and patience.[/color]

[color=var(--primary-text)]Last but not least – we’re aware of some players’ concerns that the game might be discontinued soon. We’d like to whole heartedly assure you that we’re not planning to discontinue Midnight Castle. We’ve got a whole lineup of content planned for the upcoming year bringing positive changes to the gameplay and rekindling the stories of some of our older heroes. We thank all of you, as we value all our players who have been and remain loyal fans of our game for many years.[/color]

[color=var(--primary-text)]Sincerely, [/color]
[color=var(--primary-text)]The Midnight Castle Team"

I have not been opening my games based on some emails received by other players who are having their lost games repaired. Not even to gift which seems to be part of the problem (the social area).
I also know of several players with less than 100 friends and less than 200 friends that lost their games. I can't imagine having 450+ and don't imagine that number reflects the majority of crashed games. IMO[/color]

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (November 18, 2021 2:42 pm)

November 18, 2021 5:33 pm  #436

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

[color=var(--primary-text)]I have not been opening my games based on some emails received by other players who are having their lost games repaired. Not even to gift which seems to be part of the problem (the social area).
I also know of several players with less than 100 friends and less than 200 friends that lost their games. I can't imagine having 450+ and don't imagine that number reflects the majority of crashed games. IMO[/color]

The game I lost had only 87 friends (including Just John).  I stopped playing Game #1, but opened it yesterday to collect those 150 diamonds.

The Fall Event is my least favorite, so I'm not too upset about it being cancelled.  I hope we don't have to wait too long for the Winter event - I'm getting tired of playing the same 28 HOS in game #2.

December 19, 2021 7:57 pm  #437

I haven't opened the game in so long I'm wondering what it will be like to play again. 

December 19, 2021 8:15 pm  #438

I hope there will be a Winter Event.  I need to get some pets that only need 3 to 5 units of food.  Easter isn't until April 17th, that's a long time to wait for a seasonal event if the Winter Event gets cancelled.

I miss all those postcards my game had.  Trina keeps asking for them.  And the game usually freezes when I'm sending gifts, and uses up 1 of the 5 gifting slots, meaning it takes me 5 gifting windows instead of 4 to get those 20 cards.

Board footera