Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2021 1:46 pm  #421

Re: Castle Chit Chat

Tannie wrote:

Tirama
How is your dog doing? Praying all is well.

Finish Your Games Challenge » RIP Tiffany (boardhost.com)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 9, 2021 1:27 pm  #422

At level 21, I'm finding shards are a big problem. I can't put Ice Breath on my list and can't afford to craft stuff. The last time I was 21 there was no such thing as shards. I click butterflies, but until the event starts, it doesn't seem to be a reliable source, and it often makes my game crash. I guess I got spoiled having unlimited resources.

October 9, 2021 7:15 pm  #423

I find level 28 works well for airships. I need to send 3 airships for 1 Trina quest. My airships can range from 72 to 127 wheels but mostly are 96-108 so I don't waste many airship items exceeding my 300. I have gotten to the point where the fairy sculpture changes to the elfish bas relief. I have 28 HOS open. Because it takes me a little over an hour to do 50 HOS, Trina asks for them a lot. For the shards, I play a lot of older spring rooms because their items are worth 3 shards. I also find that the HOS give me more inventory at this level than most people seem to get. I have about 1500 lunar eclipse and similar items that I'll shard when I need to. I finished DQs a long time ago. I have gone down in airships a little bit since I stopped DQs but haven't had any problems running short. I only shard items just to the 200 point when Trina asks for them which seems to keep her from requesting them more than 3 or 4 consecutive requests. Because you lost your game, you might be able to get people to gift you wreath of spring or spring cake which are worth about 30 shards I think. 

Someone else, Iron Eagle I think, leveled up to get the ice breath for shards but found the wheels very awkward at that level. 

October 12, 2021 4:53 am  #424

I know Tannie has lost her game again and I've stopped opening mine until there appears to be some correction. How's everyone else doing?

October 13, 2021 5:10 pm  #425

I'm level 18. After losing my game again at level 22, i think, it didn't seem fair for me to ask for the 5k eggs from my friends on this current game. This makes leveling incredibly slow especially with the challenge. Right now I'm stuck at it wanting 10 items from the wheel. Sadly, I had already gotten the wheel to $300 coin because of a DQ, so I can't start it until tomorrow. At level 22, Chamberlain will be requesting the Ancestor's Spirit, so I plan on staying there awhile to build up coin. My friends are very generous with gifting Unique Stamps since most of them are well beyond needing them. I'm going to stop leveling at 22 with Chamberlain as that was just before I lost the game again, and in hopes I wont trigger another crash.

October 13, 2021 5:17 pm  #426

Doc, ty so much for your rational at staying level 28. I think I will follow your wise council and stop at 28 too. It will take me awhile to get to that point as it is incredibly expensive. The event should give me plenty of coin. I'm assuming the glitch will be fixed before they release the event. Right now, I have been using the butterflies to get shards. Currently Trina is only requesting 24. Not sure how long it'll be before she wants 200. Currently, I'm at 32/33 quests with her.

October 18, 2021 4:43 pm  #427

Well, I just lost game #2.   Sent back to level 1, but still have the same player #, so I imagine my friends will return once I level up.

I think I'll stop playing game #1 rather than risk that game, though I wonder how I'll know when it's safe to resume play.  

So that ends my streak of completing all the CC's.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 18, 2021 6:56 pm  #428

There is a discussion in the Delphi forum with email responses from Elephant games. They have said the frame rewards are broken, cannot be obtained, and can't be fixed while they are working on other technical issues.. With the next update avatars will be offered.
Since this CC goes through Nov 3? or 4? with no Fall challenges even toward the end, I assume the Fall update won't come until after that. So...I'm not finishing this CC. First one ever, but with no rewards, no one will know LOL!

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (October 18, 2021 7:11 pm)

October 19, 2021 2:19 pm  #429

I've made it to level 13 and can now play Trina quests.

The game is really annoying me with its pop-ups that MUST be addressed.  Several times they've popped up just as I received coins from leveling up a HOS or completing a task, and the coins are lost because the pop-up won't let me sweep them up.

October 20, 2021 6:56 am  #430

AEGram posted this info yesterday:"The admins on the MC Facebook Closed Group site have just posted a message that they heard from Elephant Games.....Here is the information they supplied:

1. EG knows about the issues going on with all formats since this last update. They are diligently working on a fix. Due to the complexity of this issue, the fix may come by the Fall Event update.

2. EG has reassured us (this would be the MC Facebook Closed Group admins) this game will not end anytime soon. We have been told they have big plans for 2022.

3. As for the Castle Challenge, the frames were only temporary until the next Castle Challenge, where you would lose the frame. Is it worth doing the Castle Challenge, totally up to you. We, the Admins, feel this Castle Challenge may not be worth doing right now with all the game issues.

4. EG going forward, they realized the disappointment of the frames so this will not be introduced again. They have other ideas for different types of prizes instead of avatars.......

Please be patient. there is a fix coming. We will ensure that whatever information we get will be passed on to members. (I reworded this because the way they wrote it didn't make sense .....what they wrote exactly was: We will ensure whatever information we get will advise our members.)

The Admins"

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (October 20, 2021 7:15 am)

Board footera