Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2021 9:46 am  #411

Re: Castle Chit Chat

mdpetdoc wrote:

I'm no sorry. I hope there's a good veterinary oncologist near you. I'll pray for the best possible outcome. 

She was 16 in January, so we're focusing on quality of her remaining life.  She's on prednisone.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 6, 2021 2:50 pm  #412

I'm torn between getting my game back and playing as a new player. I had gotten my level up to 102, I believe, which turned out to be a mistake as the airship started wanting mostly a minimum of 350. I was already getting burned out by the sheer volume of HOS I had already completed, and now it looked like I would have to do even more per ship. In all probability, I would never get Trina to 5k, and would like not play much beyond maxing out. I pretty much had reached the end of the game.

It really is exciting leveling, but not so much the endless HOS done for no reason other than to have enough items for the airship. I'm told I would probably get my game back by uninstalling and reinstalling. I really would love to have the new avatar on my lost game. Starting new on the day of the challenge makes it look impossible to be able to actually finish the challenge.

What would you do?

October 6, 2021 4:43 pm  #413

Tannie wrote:

What would you do?

First, I would probably go postal.

After I had calmed down, I think I would start over. 

Although it would bother me a lot to have lost all those challenge avatars, it wouldn't change the fact that I knew I had earned them.  I know how many Trina quests I have completed, so I could figure out how many more I needed to do to reach 5,000.  If I managed to complete that many after starting over, then good for me.  If I didn't, then the odds were that I wouldn't have managed to complete 5,000 if I hadn't lost my game.

The only thing I would be upset about losing is the amulet that stops the cooldown for the ghosts and other flying seasonal objects.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 6, 2021 6:19 pm  #414

Thank you for responding, Tirama. That's what I'm leaning towards, just starting fresh. I hate to lose everything, but the game was getting pretty impossible with the airship. What good would it be if I saved my game but quit playing which is likely what would happen within a couple months? Still, it's hard to let it go, and it's a tough choice.

October 6, 2021 7:51 pm  #415

I started over after one lost game early on (around level 16) but I played very differently the second time and I've been happy to do it again with knowledge gained. I will stay at my level 28 until I finish the achievements and then I will level up. Have fun starting over.

October 7, 2021 2:39 am  #416

Good for you, mdpetdoc. If you don't mind me asking, where in the game are you? It looks like you have to zones opened? I was thinking of going up to the 3rd zone. Sorry I don't remember their names. Somewhere someone once said that 36 or 37 seemed to be the optimal level to maximize (balance out?) the airships. Going up to what I think is the 3 zone, the city something I think, would allow me to play continuously. Does that make since? But you seem to be content with level 28. I would love to hear your feedback on it.

October 7, 2021 7:32 pm  #417

AEGram got the 2k Trina achievement with only 58k hos completed. It took me 171k. Can anyone explain how? She didnt to much with Trina until she was almost maxed. I stayed at level 91 until I completed 2k. Looking at my stats, I had about 200 stamps left for each item, there abouts. So how is this possible?

October 7, 2021 7:51 pm  #418

Doc:
Trying to figure out if it's easier to stay at your level are get a little higher. At your level, you don't have endless hos, yes? Does that make getting airship items very difficult? And then, I realized ;you are too low to add the ice breath to your wish list, so what do you do to get shards for Trina? It seems stay ultra low for the DQ's was worth it, I think. Did you finish the DQ's? I'm only level 19, so I have a ways to go, but I have these absolutely wonderful friends that have been gifting eggs to me, so I have hit a road block yet for coins. I did run out of blue stamps once, so far. I don't mind stay really low level. I've seen all the content, so no need to kill the cat. Well, except for greater than 102 or 104 when I lost my game.  Thank you so much for your input.

October 7, 2021 8:13 pm  #419

Tannie wrote:

AEGram got the 2k Trina achievement with only 58k hos completed. It took me 171k. Can anyone explain how? She didnt to much with Trina until she was almost maxed. I stayed at level 91 until I completed 2k. Looking at my stats, I had about 200 stamps left for each item, there abouts. So how is this possible?

She's probably only counting the number of HOS Trina requested.

October 8, 2021 1:22 pm  #420

Tirama
How is your dog doing? Praying all is well.

Board footera