Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2021 5:58 pm  #401

Re: Castle Chit Chat

TiramaSue wrote:

and maybe the update will do something about the "please wait" problem.

Well, I thought I was back but second time in and it started showing only me on the leader board. When I tried to close it froze. Had to do a hard shutdown of the whole laptop.

I also decided to try my second game and the same thing. I've started playing some G5 games.

August 4, 2021 5:59 pm  #402

Got lucky.  The game didn't force me to update.  

I've been able to get game #2 to the beginning of level 106 and the blue key quests have appeared.  Game #1 only has 27 quests left before the blue keys appear.

Then I can update the game.  As long as I don't complete any of the new quests, I can keep those blue key quest.

I'm happy, even though I've sent a lot of airships and my arm feels like it's going to fall off.  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 6, 2021 7:47 am  #403

I finished the 27 quests yesterday, updated my games, but took it easy to rest my arm in case a CC started at change of day.  Maybe one will start tonight.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 7, 2021 8:22 pm  #404

Sounds like a lot of work.

August 8, 2021 7:10 am  #405

mdpetdoc wrote:

Sounds like a lot of work.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been.  I used pets to bring back some inventory items and Trina was pretty cooperative and frequently asked for zoom zones.  And I had a good portion of the crafted items already in my inventory.

August 14, 2021 4:47 pm  #406

Is your game not working? I've never advanced beyond level 91, and I was thinking once I hit 3000 Trina quests, I would finally hit the max again, and take my time to enjoy it since I don't think I'm going to work on Key Master for 5000 Trina quests. But once I hit max level, I certainly don't want to be without blue key quests. It's troublesome for me that you are having issues.

August 15, 2021 9:23 am  #407

Tannie wrote:

Is your game not working? I've never advanced beyond level 91, and I was thinking once I hit 3000 Trina quests, I would finally hit the max again, and take my time to enjoy it since I don't think I'm going to work on Key Master for 5000 Trina quests. But once I hit max level, I certainly don't want to be without blue key quests. It's troublesome for me that you are having issues.

There's no problem with my game.  At the beginning of the year, I had decided to hold on level 102, but the developers forgot to activate the blue key quests at that level.  When the update to level 106 appeared, I decided to stay at level 102, but changed my mind because I decided that I needed to craft exclusive food.  At the same time, the developers decided to issue an update, but lucky for me, the game didn't force me to update, so I was able to reach the blue key quests at the end of level 106, and then update..

September 12, 2021 9:41 pm  #408

Outrageous! Just sent away an empty airship...468 

September 18, 2021 10:41 am  #409

I'm not sure how much progress I'll be making with Trina the rest of the year.

We recently were told that our dog has lymphoma.  I'm just devastated.

September 19, 2021 10:09 am  #410

I'm no sorry. I hope there's a good veterinary oncologist near you. I'll pray for the best possible outcome. 

Board footera