Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2021 9:14 pm  #391

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I try to do 100 HOS in each of my games every day.  I also feed my exclusive pets around every other day.

I try not to let my lowest amount drop below 500, but if it does, so far, I haven't let a second drop that low.  I'm still trying to find the minimum amount I feel comfortable with.  I experience some degree of anxiety when they all drop below 600.  Depending upon how low my supply drops, after the CC I could decide to stop sending ships until I build things up again.  I think the Spring Event will start within a week of us finishing this CC.

You could boost your supply a bit by playing some character quests and opening up some new HOS.  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 26, 2021 7:02 pm  #392

I really hate it when a seasonal event begins before a CC has finished.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 26, 2021 8:32 pm  #393

Why? Now we know, we will not be sending airship for 3 part daily quest 

March 26, 2021 11:18 pm  #394

HennyMarie wrote:

Instead, I'll either get DQ's requiring crafting or 3 DQ's asking me to collect flying objects.  I think I'd rather send an airship.  And since the Spring event is only 37 days, either the next CC will start immediately after the current once concludes, or it will finish after the spring event ends, meaning the last tasks will probably be dice tasks or airships.

March 27, 2021 8:53 am  #395

I don't have the Spring update yet. Checked manual updates and nothing. Restarted computer too. Next is uninstall/reinstall Game Manager?

March 28, 2021 9:19 pm  #396

HennyMarie wrote:

Wrong!  Just opened my 2nd game to see this as my first DQ:

Please craft me a new Wreath of Spring
Send airships to get steering wheels and gifts

March 29, 2021 4:49 pm  #397

Not good.. I had 3 catch flying objects.. the next was wreath and cards.. never thought it could be airship 

March 29, 2021 5:09 pm  #398

HennyMarie wrote:

Not good.. I had 3 catch flying objects.. the next was wreath and cards.. never thought it could be airship 

Game #1 had 2 flying object quests, and a quest asking me to spin the fortune wheel twice and hand over either a wreath or cake, can't remember which.

I chose not to do the airship quest in game #2.  Hoping for something better tonight.  

August 4, 2021 5:56 am  #399

New update is here. No time to check it out but new content and puzzles

August 4, 2021 6:51 am  #400

mdpetdoc wrote:

New update is here. No time to check it out but new content and puzzles

Well, I'm not happy.  I was trying to get to level 106 and have the blue keys appear again.

However, it means a CC is just around the corner, and maybe the update will do something about the "please wait" problem.

Board footera