Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2021 6:53 am  #11

Re: Castle Challenge #29 - start date 1 March 2021

I got the medallions in 15 min. feeding pets.. starting of those eating plain food.. as I need the others tomshard from time to time.

March 4, 2021 3:50 pm  #12

Well, that was truly unpleasant experience.

Game #1 
DQ - 10 medallions
pets - 10 medallions

Game #2
DQ's 14 medallions
pets - 6 medallions

I didn't keep track of the number of pets I fed or how much food they ate.  I'm happier not knowing.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 4, 2021 7:06 pm  #13

Thanks

March 9, 2021 5:51 pm  #14

Made it through the four somewhat boring and tedious tasks.  Next up, the extremely challenging part of the CC.  But even if those 4 tasks take extra days to complete, there's still plenty of time to catch up.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 10, 2021 2:17 pm  #15

Both games beat Salty on the first throw.  In fact, both games won all three throws (game#2 also rolled a deuce).

March 14, 2021 9:08 am  #16

Both games sent their 3rd airship shortly after the change of day.

In game #2, it only took me 4 throws to beat the Wise Dragon.  I'm all caught up in that game, but need to work on Trina quests to get one asking for ZZ's.

Game #1 only took 4 throws to beat the Wise Dragon. 

Trina keeps asking for HOS or wheels in both games, and I'd prefer to wait for her to request ZZ's before I do the next challenge task.

So game #1 is stuck on task 14 and game #2 is stuck on task #15/

Last edited by TiramaSue (March 14, 2021 7:14 pm)

March 17, 2021 4:04 pm  #17

Yesterday both my games caught up.  Today's task wasn't too onerous.  

I'm ready for the next airship task.  Trina is asking for wheels in both games,  All I have to do is get a decent airship.

March 25, 2021 9:32 am  #18

The nightmare begins.

My DQ in game #1 is Three Days.  So far I have 11 medallions from feeding pets, so it's very unlikely that I will complete task #25 today.  I now have 22 medallions from my pets.  I'll wait for the change of day to see what DQ I get.

My DQ in game #2 is Helping Hand.  No luck so far with Trina wanting wheels.  So I've got 8 medallions from the DQ and 22 medallions from pets.  DONE

Last edited by TiramaSue (March 25, 2021 4:18 pm)

March 25, 2021 7:29 pm  #19

Game #1  received the variable version of Inspiration as the DQ.  It asked me to open some nasty zoom zones, including the Portal Guard and the Ghostly Chest.  When part 4 sent me to the Portal Guard for the 2nd time, I said a few choice words and decided to feed pets to get the final 2 medallions I need (none of the pets I fed to complete part 3 brought back medallions).  

March 30, 2021 8:21 pm  #20

I'm so glad that challenge is over.  It was way too stressful.

Board footera