Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2021 2:46 pm  #381

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I have send 24 gift to friends today.. somehow the countdown did not work 
And the mailman gave me 50 diamonds don’t know why.. did not read the whole mail befor collecting 

January 30, 2021 8:59 pm  #382

It said thanks for your patience. We hope you'll keep playing. I think it was because there were a number of people who couldn't download the winter event. Now that I'm finished with DQs I don't use many diamonds. 

January 31, 2021 1:38 pm  #383

Yes mdpetdoc.. I read the second message.. I got 50 diamonds twice  made me really wonder why I play 2000 Trina quests to get 30 

January 31, 2021 5:41 pm  #384

I got 50 diamonds once. I think PC got 50 but iOS got 50 x 2. I'm not sure about android

March 1, 2021 11:27 pm  #385

I just found out the game had an update, thank you Sharpi, so I was wondering if it made the blue key quests come back? I'm level 91, and when I was ready to level up, I learned the blue key quests disappeared.

To those who have been leveling, did you find it had a negative effect on Trina's quests? I initially stopped leveling for the DQ's, but that has long since been completed. I would hate to level up only to find out the blue key quests are still gone or the amount the airship requests is now too high.

March 2, 2021 8:15 am  #386

The blue key quests did come back, but I think only 5 characters. I'm leveling up slowly to use quests during the new Castle Challenge.

As far as airships?...until the game stops I think they will forever increase. I had one for 429 and I'm ONLY level 103.

March 2, 2021 11:41 am  #387

I know the the airship constantly increases its demand. At 91, it seems about 1/2 of mine are over 300, and the other half is under 300. The under does me no good as I only send out airships between 300 and 320. I suppose, eventually I will quit getting anything under 300. So what I'm actually asking is if at higher levels, are you having a lot of trouble getting airships that are acceptable for you to send out?

March 2, 2021 12:19 pm  #388

I'm at level 102  (not planning to advance right now).  I still occasionally see airships under 300.

My acceptable wheel range is 300 through 330, which translates to  100 to 110 items.  I have a healthy supply of diamonds which I use to call back the airship.  I've been able to maintain my diamond supply by spinning the fortune wheel (I spin until it costs 600 coins to continue) and feeding pets.  Other sources of diamonds have been the seasonal events achievements, daily bonus, and the lucky diamond table.  I loathe doing puzzles and hope I won't have to resort to using them as a source of diamonds.

During castle challenges, if I'm in a time crunch, I will send out airships requiring more items.  I've completed every CC, and would be upset if that streak is broken.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 3, 2021 7:59 am  #389

Like TiramaSue, I too still see airships between 250 and 300. Sending away 297 is heartbreaking! But plenty in the low 300s to use. When Trina is asking for wheels, I don't think I've sent away more than 4 empty airships in a row before getting a reasonable one.

March 3, 2021 6:29 pm  #390

TiramaSue wrote:

I'm at level 102  (not planning to advance right now).  I still occasionally see airships under 300.

My acceptable wheel range is 300 through 330, which translates to  100 to 110 items.  I have a healthy supply of diamonds which I use to call back the airship.  I've been able to maintain my diamond supply by spinning the fortune wheel (I spin until it costs 600 coins to continue) and feeding pets.  Other sources of diamonds have been the seasonal events achievements, daily bonus, and the lucky diamond table.  I loathe doing puzzles and hope I won't have to resort to using them as a source of diamonds.

During castle challenges, if I'm in a time crunch, I will send out airships requiring more items.  I've completed every CC, and would be upset if that streak is broken.

How are you keeping up the with airship demand? I'm in the 300's of my lowest one, and it's becoming a real pain. In times past, I could give Trina whatever she wanted, and it would carry me over to her next request. I didn't have to do hos unless she asked for them. But it seems that will soon be changing, and I will be doing hos just to get enough to send airship.

Board footera