Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 19, 2020 2:19 pm  #961

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

Those are the 2 sets of CCs I'm thinking of also. And I'm throwing in tonight to combine 2 and 3. Of course, I could be working on 2 right now LOL! 

ETA:  I guess I'm the dope. Kept thinking the candy canes were the floating ones  or 

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (December 19, 2020 3:30 pm)

December 21, 2020 12:17 pm  #962

Get 3 unique stamps - done

Game #2 - 68 HOS

Game #1 - 200 HOS!!!!!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 22, 2020 9:34 am  #963

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Those are the 2 sets of CCs I'm thinking of also. And I'm throwing in tonight to combine 2 and 3. Of course, I could be working on 2 right now LOL! 

ETA:  I guess I'm the dope. Kept thinking the candy canes were the floating ones  or 

I'll use an amulet for task #7 if I get a flying object DQ as my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd DQ.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 11, 2021 9:39 am  #964

Game #1 beat Anabel 4 times in a row!

Not so lucky with game #2
W - L - L
W - W - L

I'll try again when the table opens up.

January 11, 2021 7:50 pm  #965

Dice tasks are always my least favorite
WLW
WLW

January 15, 2021 10:04 pm  #966

Done with this challenge. I know we say it every year, like repeating it will make so, but I wish these challenges were 20-21 days and seasonal events 30 days. Especially with the fall and winter coming so close together. I guess at least there is time to catch up if necessary despite the holidays.

January 16, 2021 8:12 am  #967

I understand why they do it the way they do. For people who can only play on the weekend, the event needs to cover 5-6 weekends. If the challenges were only 1/2 that time, these people would lose out on help from their friends and the events might even become longer. For me it's an opportunity to collect more airships and items to shard over a single period of play. Unfortunately, I've been too busy at work to play much. 

January 16, 2021 6:43 pm  #968

Before I completed the Daily Quests achievements, I was displeased with the length of the seasonal events.  But with only Trina Quests to work on, things have changed.  The Winter event is especially good for collecting items that can be turned into shards.  Each Winter DQ uses items that could be turned into 9 shards, but the DQ rewards are worth 9 shards, and in addition, you get some coins (big deal), a pet medallion, and a chest that usually contains items worth at least 6-7 shards.

I do wish the Fall Event started earlier.  There's no reason it has to be running for US Thanksgiving.

January 19, 2021 8:28 am  #969

I wish the fall event started in September and the winter event started just before Thanksgiving. I agree the events are a great way to get shards. Spring is nice too because the old spring room items shard for 3 each.

January 20, 2021 8:56 am  #970

At one time, it bothered me that the Winter Event started so late, but last year I realized that the mid-December start was better for me because I had more time to play the game after Christmas than I did before Christmas.

Last year we had a regular CC start on February 29 and end March 30.  Then on April 4, the Spring Event  CC started.  I hope the developers start the next CC mid-February to give a longer break before the Spring Event and CC.

Board footera