Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2020 9:48 am  #1

2020 Winter Event

I decided to use the amulet and collected all the new flying objects (Winter Birds, Merry Mice, Christmas Toys) in less than 1 hour.

Next task will be to HO-HO-HO and build up my supply of airship items for the inevitable Christmas Castle Challenge.  And to replenish my shards once again since I used all that I had to get décor for the new Christmas room.

Don't forget (like I did) to unlock a puzzle so that you can collect puzzle pieces.

Can't wait to see how the new update affects my Trina quests.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 19, 2020 5:50 pm  #2

Re: 2020 Winter Event

As I suspected, my Trina quests changed with the update.

Game #1 - everything is back to max (50 HOS,  20 ZZ, 200 shards, 300 wheels, 20 cards) except the coins. Each quest now pays out 217 coins.

Game #2 - everything at max except cards and coins.  Trina wants 11 cards and pays out 114 coins.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 13, 2021 11:01 pm  #3

Only just finished collecting all of the new flying objects. I had time left on an amulet from the CC and needed 2 more toys.

Final tallies:
Birds - 23
Mice - 23
Toys - 42 

January 14, 2021 10:11 am  #4

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Only just finished collecting all of the new flying objects. I had time left on an amulet from the CC and needed 2 more toys.

Final tallies:
Birds - 23
Mice - 23
Toys - 42 

I used an amulet the very first day and collected everything with time to spare. It took the pressure off and gave me an incentive to play more HOS to build my holiday wand supply back up.   I'm going to do the same thing for the Spring Event.  

Game #1
Birds - 36
Mice - 15
Toys - 37

Game #2
Birds - 20
Mice - 23
Toys - 24

Board footera