Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2020 9:41 pm  #951

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

I keep falling behind on the ghost tasks because of time constraints but have managed to catch up. I hope I'm able to get the last ghosts done in time. I may need to run the ghost amulet to do it but I have few reasons to use amulets anymore. 

December 2, 2020 10:09 pm  #952

Catching up to day 12 so far. The challenges for ghosts are more difficult now with so many having to go through the rotation. It has taken me 3, 4, 5 rounds waiting for the correct ghost!

December 4, 2020 3:24 pm  #953

There's so many things flying around, the developers should include an air traffic controller avatar as a prize.

The task to Get 5 unusual stamps took me longer than I expected.  In game #1,  I played a mere 15 HOS!  But game #2 punished me and it took 85 HOS.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 4, 2020 9:49 pm  #954

TiramaSue wrote:

the developers should include an air traffic controller avatar as a prize.

December 4, 2020 10:52 pm  #955

Just got all caught up in the CC. I used the ghost amulet for the first time, and managed to get 2 of the CCs done on the same amulet. Still tedious but saved time.

Thank you TiramaSue for the gifts. It really pushed me forward!

December 5, 2020 5:50 pm  #956

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Just got all caught up in the CC. I used the ghost amulet for the first time, and managed to get 2 of the CCs done on the same amulet. Still tedious but saved time.

Thank you TiramaSue for the gifts. It really pushed me forward!

Glad you were able to catch up.  

I'm going to use the ghost amulet in one of my games tonight and try to catch them the hard way in the other game.  I think they ask us to catch too many ghosts, but this challenge was still less stressful than the preceding one.  And I imagine we won't get that much of a break after this CC and event concludes and the Winter versions arrive.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 6, 2020 11:38 am  #957

It took me 3.5 hours to catch the red ghosts. Next time I'll probably use an amulet. I don't have many other reasons to use amulets. 

December 7, 2020 9:24 am  #958

mdpetdoc wrote:

It took me 3.5 hours to catch the red ghosts. Next time I'll probably use an amulet. I don't have many other reasons to use amulets. 

Using an amulet, I completed the task in 15 minutes.  In my second game, it took around 3.5 hours and felt even longer.  And that didn't include any time playing HOS.  Just clicked morphs while waiting for a ghost to appear.

I thought nothing could surpass completing the 2nd CC's task of using 100 hints (by only using the hint button) for inducing a mind-numbing stupor.  I was wrong. 

December 19, 2020 10:20 am  #959

Castle Challenge #38 December 2020

Catching all of these ghosts is brutal. I'll be using an amulet when there are 2 days in a row of ghosts. Hopefully it will last long enough to finish one task and complete the next.

My little game, of course, doesn't have the amulet. I think I'm going to have to advance in the character quests to open up a few more areas. But that will also help in sending 2 airships for Trina instead of 3.

December 19, 2020 1:41 pm  #960

Castle Challenge #38

I used an amulet to catch ghosts in one game, and did it the hard way in the second.  I'm so glad I bought those amulets. 

Going to use an amulet in at least one game and combine tasks #10 and #11.   If I'm feeling really adventurous, I'll try and complete tasks #26 through #29 using a single amulet.

Board footera