Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2020 1:04 pm  #371

Re: Castle Chit Chat

mdpetdoc wrote:

Let us know how the Marble tournaments go.

Today 20 teams of marbles will compete to qualify for the 2020 Marble League competition (formerly known as the MarbleLympics.

The video will premiere at 3 PM EDT on https://www.youtube.com/jellesmarbleruns

Tomorrow, 4 different teams will compete in a friendly match, Saturday is the final event in the Cravendale Cup, and Sunday is the opening ceremony and first event of Marble League 2020 being held in the Andromedome.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 15, 2020 2:44 pm  #372

An airship worth 426 wheels just showed up in my game.  Has anybody seen anything higher?   Very disappointed because it's the first time in weeks that a ship has requested the three most plentiful items.

Between the never ending airship problem, the fact that my exclusive pets bring back the blue chests only 50% of the time, the blue chests rarely contain more than 5 or 6 airship items, and over 50% of the HOS I play give me coins rather than an inventory item, I'm getting extremely discouraged.

Whatever the developers did to the game when the screwed up the Trina quests needs to be reversed.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 15, 2020 6:02 pm  #373

That's absurdly awful!!!  I had 423 recently and I think that's been my highest. And even though it's rare, it is ridiculous. It was a very sad day when I actually packed 393 instead of sending it empty.

As far as exclusive pets, my Rainbow Dragon is the worst at bringing a blue chest. And I must agree about the blue chest contents being lacking. An occasional pet medallion or diamond mixed in with airship stock maybe, but lately it's been shards and coins

August 16, 2020 5:51 pm  #374

I'm sorry. That really stinks. Although I haven't progressed at all in my game, I've noticed that my airships have been asking for more items since the end of the castle challenge. I wonder if there will be an airship sale.

August 18, 2020 8:56 am  #375

mdpetdoc wrote:

I'm sorry. That really stinks. Although I haven't progressed at all in my game, I've noticed that my airships have been asking for more items since the end of the castle challenge. I wonder if there will be an airship sale.

It's been years since there was a sale on airship items.

I neglected to mention in my list of woes that 80% (or more) of my Trina quests in my 2nd game are asking for airships.

I need an update to hopefully shake things up in my game.  Don't particularly care for the reason for the update- it could be a CC, a min-event (remember those) or a story advancing update.  Doubt that anything will be done about the ridiculous Trina quest rewards.

August 18, 2020 5:19 pm  #376

Just fed my exclusive pets.  

Result:
1 gold chest
1 silver chest
1 platinum chest containing 4 airship items (along with other assorted junk)
1 platinum chest contain 1 airship item.

10 Exclusive food used to receive 5 airship items.

December 2, 2020 9:46 pm  #377

Cookie, I don't know what's up but many of my friends are giving you hugs or saying sorry. I'm giving you a big hug and a shoulder to lean on. 

December 2, 2020 10:05 pm  #378

Thank you Doc, and thank you TSue for Berengaria hugs. My partner of 9 years went into sudden cardiac arrest November 23 and passed away. Although 18 years my senior, his passing was totally unexpected at age 76.

I know my avatar went red so I put the note on it when I re-entered for the first time. Thank you so much for the thoughtful words

December 2, 2020 10:24 pm  #379

I'm so sorry. 

January 27, 2021 2:43 pm  #380

Nice surprise.  Just opened my game and found a gift of 50 diamonds from the mailman.

Board footera