Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2020 7:38 pm  #1

Fall Event update

Checked my game manager and the update appeared.  So our mini rest will be ending very soon.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 5, 2020 8:11 am  #2

Re: Fall Event update

The start of the Fall Event has changed my Trina quests.

In game #2, the coins payout is now 58 (was 16).  The number of HOS increased from 45 to 50.  The number of shards needed increased from 45 to 177.  (Zoom zones and airship were already at the max)

IN game #1, the coins payout increased from 58 to 117.  Everything Trina requests are back to the max amount  (except possibly post cards, this game hasn't had a quest asking for them)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 10, 2020 7:44 am  #3

With the last update, I inherited your glitch. I am now only getting 16 coin per Trina quest. I only have to do 47 hos and shards I think are 47 too.  Otherwise ZZ remain at 20 and airship 300.  I haven't had cards yet, but I assume they'll remain 20. It is somewhat irritating, but I don't really need coin, so I can live with it.

November 10, 2020 6:06 pm  #4

Tannie wrote:

With the last update, I inherited your glitch. I am now only getting 16 coin per Trina quest. I only have to do 47 hos and shards I think are 47 too.  Otherwise ZZ remain at 20 and airship 300.  I haven't had cards yet, but I assume they'll remain 20. It is somewhat irritating, but I don't really need coin, so I can live with it.

If you inherited my glitch, you won't have to worry about cards.  The amount was either 2 or 3.  And I was rarely asked for cards.  I started tracking quests September 1, completed 71 Trina quests without ever being asked for cards.  Since the last update, I've completed 8 quests and 5 of them wanted cards.

I really wasn't expecting it to be fixed - it's been so many months since the glitch first appeared - but I had hoped they would have addressed the lack of blue key quests.

November 10, 2020 9:17 pm  #5

Coincidentally, on Nov 8 Trina wanted postcards on my main game that had the glitch. I can't remember the last time they were requested. Still only wanted 2 postcards. I keep forgetting to look at the coins , but ZZs are 20, HOS are at 46 so I assume my coins haven't changed either. Of course wheels are 300 and I'd say at least 25% of my airships are over 400. No shard requests either.

Really would have liked blue key quests back 

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (November 10, 2020 9:18 pm)

November 12, 2020 1:55 am  #6

Well then, I'm very happy about the glitch as I have way more gold than I have cards. I had even quit doing Trina to stock up on cards, and then do a few to use up my shards in hopes that shard would be asked for more than cards. Although I must say that I am very burned out, and every puzzle takes a lot of effort to start.

November 12, 2020 9:47 am  #7

I have over 10,000 cards in both my games.  In order to get Trina to request cards, I usually have to keep a larger amount of shards in my inventory.  And it's not easy to maintain 11,000 shards in your inventory.

November 13, 2020 8:08 pm  #8

Just received a Trina quest in game #1.  She wants 11 postcards.  So in that game, she pays 116 coins, and the quests want 300 wheels, 50 HOS, 20 ZZ, 200 shards, and 11 cards.

November 25, 2020 6:49 pm  #9

I'm at 16 coin, 300 wheels, 47 HOS, 20 ZZ, 47 Shards, no cards yet. It's interesting that you are now getting requests for cards without an update. It's almost like you hit some unknown threshold that changed what they asked for. I had gotten down to 500+ cards, and now I'm at 1400 in part because I would only play every few days to try to keep cards while burning down my shards. Speaking of which, it's interesting that all this happened to me at about the same time I finally got down to zero shards. I am currently keeping on hand less than the 47 shards Trina asks for.

Last edited by Tannie (November 25, 2020 6:50 pm)

December 2, 2020 6:26 pm  #10

The requests for cards started with the Fall Event update.  That update also changed the number of coins paid out and increased the amounts that Trina wanted.   I just hope my games continue to ask for cards after the Winter Event update.

Board footera