Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2020 7:51 pm  #941

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

Task #20-craft 15 items in 30 minutes. all caught up and DONE

Collected and displayed avatar

October 20, 2020 8:15 pm  #942

All caught up and received Rare Editions for Task #24 2 parts of a DQ

October 21, 2020 7:09 pm  #943

Game #1 received Helping Hand - nice, didn't require an airship, and Trina wanted zoom zones.

Game #2 received Another Potion - needed an airship, had a lovely 303 wheel airship in dock.  Had to complete 5 Trina quests (all of which needed 45 HOS completed) before Trina finally wanted wheels.  Only got 3 hours of sleep because I that airship was in danger of departing before Trina asked for wheels.

My Trina quests are anything but random.  I started tracking them on Sept 1.  In Game #2, I've completed  57 quests.  None of those quests have requested post cards.  That's 114 opportunities to ask for post cards!  That game has over 10,000 cards.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 24, 2020 6:06 pm  #944

Oct 24  - Get 30 pet medallions

Game #1 - in progress 
What's Going On? - 10
Lost Pages - 13
Competition - 3
Three Days (don't think so.  I've already sent 3 airships)

Game #2 - in progress
What's Going On? - 12 (received 2 from feeding pets)
Helping Hand - 12 (received 2 from feeding pets)
What's Going On? 1 - (part 2 requires an airship, already sent 3 ships)

Hope I get something that doesn't require an airship.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 25, 2020 4:43 pm  #945

Game #1  picked up 3 more medallions completing Strange Papers and got the last medallion from feeding pets.

Game #2 completed part 1 of What's Going On?  (yes, 3rd time in 2 days that DQ showed up, thanks to the computer programming considering the random version to be a different DQ than the original version),  and fed pets to get the remaining 3 medallions.

Both games are caught up and waiting to click some morphs.  Both games have Trina quests asking for wheels and those quests will remain uncompleted until the last task opens up.

I think this has been the most difficult and stressful castle challenge we've ever had.

November 1, 2020 2:57 pm  #946

I agree. It was a stressful castle challenge. I was 5 days behind at one point but managed to finish. There's been a lot going on at work which made everything more stressful. Glad there's a little break right now. 

November 2, 2020 10:55 am  #947

mdpetdoc wrote:

I agree. It was a stressful castle challenge. I was 5 days behind at one point but managed to finish. There's been a lot going on at work which made everything more stressful. Glad there's a little break right now. 

We had heavy rain and thunder every day during the CC.  I was afraid to fall too far behind in case we lost power.  So I didn't have the luxury of waiting it out more than a day in regards to airships and DQ's.

I wonder whether they will skip the Fall event.

November 2, 2020 11:36 am  #948

TiramaSue wrote:

I wonder whether they will skip the Fall event.

There have been 2 posts in the other forum quoting email/facebook replies from Elephant Games stating the Fall event will indeed happen, just delayed 

November 16, 2020 7:42 pm  #949

Well, I was able to complete the first 5 tasks on the days they were unlocked.  Then I hit the tasks that could be linked with Trina quests.

Game #1
Task #6 completed on November 14
Task #7 in progress - 300 wheel ship packed on November 16

Game #2
Task #6 completed on November 15
Task #7 in progress - 300 wheel ship packed on November 16

I wish task #7 preceded task #6.  I had to send many airships before Trina asked for zoom zones.  Now she's fixated on everything but airships.

ETA:  All caught up, though likely I'll fall behind once the dice task unlocks.  till, I'm so glad the dice and airship tasks were scheduled for the first half of the CC.

Last edited by TiramaSue (November 17, 2020 5:32 pm)

November 18, 2020 7:14 pm  #950

Dice task

Game #1
L - L - L
L - L - L
Day 2
L - L - D - D - W
L - W - W

Game #2
L - W - W
L - W - W

Last edited by TiramaSue (November 20, 2020 8:10 am)

Board footera