Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2020 5:00 pm  #1

Latest update - September 17

If you are playing on a PC, you probably need to open your game manager and download the MC update it shows.  It takes less than a minute.   Then, when you launch your game, it will download the content update.

There's new quests and 2 new puzzles.  No new achievement, which means the Fall Event isn't included in this update.  But I wouldn't be surprised if another CC starts at change of day.  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 18, 2020 6:10 pm  #2

Re: Latest update - September 17

It's been reported that the Blue key quests did not return at the end of this content update. I'll not be rushing through yet until I know that they come back. I still like using them to break up some monotony, and for Trina's HOS/ZZ combo requests. Kind of like getting a 2fer or even a 3fer so both requests are completed about the same time.

September 19, 2020 8:16 am  #3

I haven't started the new story quests yet.  I was waiting to see if we received a castle challenge (last year a CC started on Sep 22)  so that I could possibly use the story quests to help with the CC tasks. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 22, 2020 8:51 am  #4

Forgot to mention:  the update did not correct the Trina quests in my game.  Same measly payout.  Same disproportionate amount of quests wanting airships.

Board footera