Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2020 7:54 am  #111

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2019

I have finished:

Mystery Trackers- The Fall of Iron Rock CE. Rather fun. Elf was so cute in his little hard hat 
Uncharted Tiles - Port Royal CE. Fun but no SG and To be continued...
Travel Mosaics 12 - Majestic London. Ok. The sound was weird, sometimes it just stopped  and suddenly started again, and the music was from an old Steam game!
Legacy- Witch Island Origin. Very fun!
Hidden Expedition - Neptune's Gift CE. Very fun.
Roman Adventure - Britons Season 1. Replay. Still very fun!
Haunted Legends - The Call of Despair CE. Just ok.

Right now I' m mostly playing Adventure Mosaics - Small Islanders, a nonogram from Digimight and Voxelgram , a 3d nonogram on Steam. Once I got the hang of it, it's superfun . I have played it for 61 hours and after the main game(196 levels) there are plenty of levels in the Workshop( by other players) currently over 700!
I got a new laptop, Yay!   But Runefall had no cloudsaves, so I had to restart again after 38 hours  

May 10, 2020 10:27 pm  #112

Hey Anki!  3D nongram sounds interesting. 
I haven't been around Township much the last few months.  I had a month of vertigo which didn't leave me capable of doing very much screen time at all.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

May 11, 2020 3:18 am  #113

oscar66, I feel for you!  Is it benign positional vertigo? I had it in January-February 2019 and still suffer from it occasionally, but not as bad as the first time. I got some exercises from the doctor that helps a lot. 

June 2, 2020 4:21 pm  #114

I recently just started playing Fairway Solitaire again.  I was about half done and picked up where I left off in 2013.  I can't believe it has been 7 years since I last played it.  Still pretty fun and I like how they give you a goal for each course.  

For Memorial Day BOGO I got  Fear for Sale: Hidden in the Darkness and Mystery Trackers: The Secret of Watch Hill.  I am playing the Fear for Sale one.  It is pretty good, but has a so-so story.  It must be hard to come up with new stories all the time.  

i ♥ nirvana

June 7, 2020 2:25 am  #115

I have finished:

Legendary Mosaics - The Dwarf and the Terrible Cat. Rather tedious. Regret buying.
The Myth Seeekers 2 - The Sunken City CE. Rather boring, skipped the BG. Collectibles nothing special, just kind of masks and not hidden at all.
Grim Tales - The Nomad CE. Ok. Elephant games are so annoying, not showing how many collectibles there are in each scene and no possibility to go back and get them afterwards.
Endless Fables - Shadow Within CE. Also just ok.
Fantasy Mosaics - Underwater Adventure. Fun!

I'm still playing Voxelgram and some Clutter IXtreme.

July 3, 2020 6:32 am  #116

I have finished:

Adventure Mosaics - Small Islanders. Fun. Long, 200 levels.
PictoQuest - The Cursed Grids. Nonogram with "fights". Nothing special, ok with FunPass.
Brunhilda and The Dark Crystal. Replay. Still very fun! I got it directly from Codeminion (was in the closed Beta) and the code still worked 
Bridge to Another World - Gulliver Syndrome CE. Fun!!!
Fables Mosaic - Little Red Ridinghood. Barely ok.Ranged from supereasy to guesswork.

Dexed Solitaire Elemental Wizards. Exactly the same as Solitaire Call of Honor (they didn't even fix the doubleflip of cards)!

Right now I'm playing Garden Paws (bought in the Steam Sale) It´s a cute simulation/farming/exploring game with quests. It's superfun and I already  played over 27 hours 

July 3, 2020 5:19 pm  #117

Anki...Thanks for mentioning the Steam sale.  I'll take a look to see if anything catches my eye.

I'm still working on Fairway Solitaire.  Very fun.  I have about 5 levels left to go.  Some levels are easy and I can do once and other levels take many tries.  Trying to get a run of 24 was a particularly difficult one.

I finished Fear for Sale: Hidden Darkness and my opinion is that it was so-so.  Puzzles were good and I liked that you could do a puzzle instead of a HO scene, but the story was not interesting.

Nice that BF is giving away free games and collector's editions at that.  I just d/l  Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard and Grim Tales: Graywitch.  Wasn't too sure if I wanted the Grim Tales one, but since it was free, why not?

i ♥ nirvana

August 2, 2020 2:31 am  #118

I have finished:

Reflections of Life - Dream Box CE. Fun.
Detectives United II -The Darkest Shrine CE. Fun, but very easy.
Cadenza - The Following CE. Ok, nothing special...
Wilderness Mosaic - Where the Road Takes Me. Very fun!

I'm still playing Garden Paws (183 hours) and Clutter Evolution - Beyond Xtreme with over 1700 levels and some new variations. Recommended when coming to BFG.

August 15, 2020 10:35 am  #119

i haven't been playing. broke my gaming wrist.

i ♥ nirvana

August 20, 2020 2:19 pm  #120

Ack!  I hope you are okay.  How'd you do that?

Hi All!  I hope you are all doing well and taking good care of yourselves.

Sue

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

Board footera