Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2020 8:45 am  #1

New PC, downloaded MC, logged in, makes me start over

I am at level 43 on my old computer, which I just replaced. I logged into Big Fish & downloaded MC, but it is not keeping any of my data from my old PC & seems to be making me start over from the beginning. The first time I went through this, I was still on the first "town" so I just went with it. But I really do not like the idea of the last year of playing being wasted. Any suggestions regarding how I can get back to where I left off?

July 14, 2020 10:59 am  #2

Re: New PC, downloaded MC, logged in, makes me start over

You have to contact customer service.    Make sure you respond to every e-mail response you receive.

They will need your friend code from your old computer, the new friend code you received when you downloaded the game to your new computer.

With that information, they can transfer your progress to your new machine.  The only thing they can not do is transfer your friends.  You will have to send out new friendship requests.

Here is the link for customer service:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107-Contact-Customer-Support

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 14, 2020 12:51 pm  #3

Re: New PC, downloaded MC, logged in, makes me start over

Thank you.

Board footera