Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2020 9:31 pm  #101

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2019

This website is so weird. Sometimes it loads and other times it tells me it can't find the server and I can't log in for days. I finally finished a game! haha I didn't start Blackbeard's castle the sequel. I realized it was on my other computer and not compatible with this one so I'll deal with it later.

I finished The Other Side:Tower of Souls and I LOVED it! It was wayyy longer than I thought and had lots of achievements which is rare for a SE game.
I am also playing Argonauts Agency-Captive of Circe and I just started Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises CE. I love Brave Giant Studios. All of their games are so unique.

I want to restart Syberia because the first time I lost my game halfway through due to my computer crashing but its hard to start a game like that all over! I have the save data but I won't remember what to do! lol

Last edited by megwoman25 (April 10, 2020 9:32 pm)

April 10, 2020 10:25 pm  #102

March wasn't quite as bad s I'd feared. I bought 1 SE and 3 CEs, but with PCCs and all the free coupons I didn't spend much. 

I only played 2 SEs though. One really drove me nuts. It's pretty much a basic HOG but it has a murder mystery story. I got to what I thought would be the final scene and it said "to be continued". It only came out this year, so I hope it will be continued.

April 13, 2020 11:59 am  #103

lilyr wrote:

March wasn't quite as bad s I'd feared. I bought 1 SE and 3 CEs, but with PCCs and all the free coupons I didn't spend much. 

I only played 2 SEs though. One really drove me nuts. It's pretty much a basic HOG but it has a murder mystery story. I got to what I thought would be the final scene and it said "to be continued". It only came out this year, so I hope it will be continued.

Lily, what's the name of that HOG?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 15, 2020 8:39 am  #104

It's HIDDEN INVESTIGATION 2: HOMICIDE. I didn't bother with the first because of the reviews Iread.

April 17, 2020 4:47 pm  #105

I just finished Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises CE by Brave Giant Studios and I LOVED it. It had a plot line that I haven't seen a million times. I don't remember any cases being about guns being smuggled in illegally. There were deduction scenes that reminded me of games by Artifex Mundi back in the day only modernized and all the extras were nice. My game crashed though before I could play the entire bonus chapter but its a prologue so I wasn't all that interested but it did have some fun choose your own features I've never seen before.

I tried to play Detective Jackie and I just couldn't get into it. There was too much dialogue for a TM and I thought I'd love it because I like detective shows and such. Oh well.

Hope everyone is well. BonFire Stories 3:Manifest Horror CE is up next but I am concerned because the reviews said it was more HOG than adventure. Sometimes thats a good thing so we'll see

April 23, 2020 2:34 pm  #106

lilyr wrote:

It's HIDDEN INVESTIGATION 2: HOMICIDE. I didn't bother with the first because of the reviews Iread.

Part 3 was released today.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 24, 2020 6:39 am  #107

I did see that Tirama. I've got PCCs piling up so I'll get it with one. It' sort of boring, but something to do.

April 24, 2020 8:02 am  #108

lilyr wrote:

I did see that Tirama. I've got PCCs piling up so I'll get it with one. It' sort of boring, but something to do.

Hidden Investigations first came out as a free-to-play game, but I didn't like it.  It seemed very clunky, and I didn't get very far.  I hate when games have an interesting story line, but the game mechanics are so painful.

I had a year's worth of game club credits stockpiled, so I took advantage of the last BOGO and got some games.  I really wanted the latest Pixel Art.

April 25, 2020 3:00 pm  #109

I finished MCF 13 Skulls again.  I knew once I played MCF Black Crown that I would eventually play 13 skulls again.  It's funny how much I prefer a 10 year old game to the lastest MCF game.

Right now I am playing  a cute adventure/arcade game called Fetch.  It is one of the free games that BFG were giving out a couple of week ago.  I think the arcade games can be skipped, but I haven't tried it to be sure.  

Meg...Have you completed Bonfire stories: Manifest Horror?  If so, how was it and did it keep your interest?  I was thinking of getting that one or Paranormal Files: Trials of Worth.

i ♥ nirvana

May 2, 2020 10:21 pm  #110

April wasn't too good. I bought 1 SE and 3 CEs and only played one CE. But with the free games and the coupons I didn't pay any money for any of the games.  I've been replaying older games.

Board footera