Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2020 9:03 am  #11

Re: new update

In Game #2, Trina wants 20 zoom zones and 300 wheels.  IN return, she's giving me 16 (sixteen) coins along with that golden key.

That's quite a wide disparity between my two games (58 coins Game #1, 16 coins Game #2).  Game #1 has completed only 30 more quests than Game #2.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 3, 2020 9:57 am  #12

My main game is receiving the same...16 coins for 45 shards/45 HOS. 2014 Trina quests completed in total. The last 4 of these have been ones with changed amounts.

My level 34 game is still waiting for 300 wheels/50 HOS from before the update. It will pay 300 coins. Those Trina quest  have been at max amounts for awhile even though only 116 quests completed. Once I get to the airship in this DQ I will post the change seen in Trina's next quest.

April 3, 2020 2:32 pm  #13

The number of shards asked for in game #1 has increased to 170.  After another quest or two, it should be back up at 200.  Just hoping it isn't going to increase even more.  I can't complete more than 1 or 2 quests per game because most of the quests want wheels.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 3, 2020 3:12 pm  #14

I don't think so. Some people reported the same decrease in TQ requirements after the last update and they quickly returned to normal requirements and payouts. Trina's demands for me haven't changed at all and she still gives 300 coins. 

April 7, 2020 3:27 pm  #15

mdpetdoc wrote:

I don't think so. Some people reported the same decrease in TQ requirements after the last update and they quickly returned to normal requirements and payouts. Trina's demands for me haven't changed at all and she still gives 300 coins. 

I've completed 13 DQ's in my 2nd game with no change.  16 coins, 300 wheels, 20 zoom zones, 43 HOS.43 shards.

I've only completed 7 quests in game #1.  Most of them want wheels. 

Not getting any quests asking for cards.  Before the update, I had been keeping 10,000 shards on hand so that my shard inventory was greater than my card inventory (over 8,500 in both games).  Having less cards than shards seemed to trigger more card requests from Trina.  But I spend most of my shards buying new items for the new spring room.  I'm not sure it's worth the trouble building the shards up again if Trina is requesting only 3 cards.  I would still be earning more cards than I would use each day.

July 6, 2020 9:40 pm  #16

There's a new update. I see 2 new puzzles and a silver fox in Trina's room. I haven't looked hard so there may be more.

July 6, 2020 10:06 pm  #17

Thanx Doc! There is also a content update for those at max level.

July 7, 2020 7:29 pm  #18

There is a new castle challenge.

July 9, 2020 6:46 pm  #19

The update didn't fix the Trina quests for me.  Still getting the same miserly payouts.

July 20, 2020 8:21 pm  #20

Very odd, but after sending an airship today for Trina, her next quest is now asking for 46 HOS. She's been wanting 45 HOS since the update that created this weird glitch. Of course, the reward is still 16 measly coins.

Board footera