Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2019 3:52 pm  #1081

Re: The Chat Lounge

lilyr wrote:

FOR THOSE IN FLORIDA:  Please stay safe!

I'm prepared.  Just waiting for the hurricane warnings to be posted before we close up the shutters.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 3, 2020 3:23 pm  #1082

Gamehouse is having a special, $2.99 for a one month pass.  I think it ends the 5th.  I just got it today.  I had 4 punches on a card already, it filled in the other 2, i guess because members get 2 free, so that gave me a coupon for a free game, which includes CEs.  They also gave me a credit for an SE game and 2 free punches on a new card.  I still have a 75% off coupon so now that will be on members pricing instead of retail.  I got a lot of stuff for my $2.99!

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 18, 2020 3:27 pm  #1083

Hi again everyone!  A long time once again.  I hope you are all doing well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year.

We sold my house and bought a new one and moved mid September.  It was a very busy time I will say.  We are happy to be installed in the new house.  It's lovely and in a very small town, literally there is a post office and a pizza/ice cream place on the main drag along with a big park and baseball diamonds etc.  I went on a cruise with my sister and mom in November and when we returned it seemed like a big rush to Christmas.  Which was great in the new place.  so happy New Year everyone.  I hope it brings you health, happiness and much peach and joy.

Hey I finally finished a game!  lol

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 31, 2020 1:08 pm  #1084

Hello Oscar   Sounds like big changes have been happening to you.  I am so glad that life is treating you good.  How nice to live in a small town.  I much prefer small town living to large cities any day of the week.  Best wishes and back at you with the health, happiness and peace & joy.

i ♥ nirvana

March 29, 2020 6:09 pm  #1085

I thought having a laptop again would make me play all my games I have piled up but I've been catching up on tv shows instead. I thought I'd stop by and see how everyone was doing with everything that is going on lately. Since I am in California, we are under lock down which means no one is supposed to go out except for groceries, prescriptions or to the doctor unless their employment is deemed essential. You can also go out to walk around the block but must stay at least 6 feet away from anyone that doesn't live with you. My husband has an essential job because he works in a warehouse sending out cancer clinical and research trial materials. For me, lock down feels like any other day because I am stuck at home in pain on disability but at least I could CHOOSE to do that. Somehow knowing I can't choose to do it, makes me want to do it more. Everyone I know has been well thankfully and I hope all your family and friends are too. At first I wasn't too concerned but as time has gone on, I've realized this is way more than just a little flu and I am trying my best to stay out of public and away from my parents just in case I am a carrier with no symptoms.

Hope everyone is safe.

Megan

January 4, 2021 5:58 pm  #1086

Happy New Year everyone!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

January 21, 2021 12:07 pm  #1087

Hi oscar... I hope your New Year is starting off well.

Update on wrist...I did hand rehab for 4 months twice a week. I ended it at the end of December because of insurance reasons.  I am so thankful for the 4 months though. I can make a fist now, but it still feels tight and funny.  I say I am at 80% of what I was before I got injured.  Doing exercises at home now especially the prayer one for wrist stretches.   

i ♥ nirvana

May 14, 2021 3:34 pm  #1088

Has anyone heard from Anki? It's been quite a while.

Board footera