Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2013 4:25 pm  #61

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

I used the kitchen cup for water first and then realized the mug was what the WT suggested and as far as iron, there are lots of nails around and even if you magnetized it, there are others.  I wrote the 4 spells down on a pad so that helped when I needed to figure out which one was needed.  I just couldn't remember to place it on the retort.  Trying to find the coffee was my first stump so my printed WT helped since I only had to look at the particular scene.  When I was still working, I printed out some of the LFG WT's so I wouldn't have to go in and out of the game.

I made it to Task 8 and it looks like a doozy.  I can imagine spending lots of time on it like stusue did and don't feel bad, I got kicked out twice too at one point.  Did OK on the fishing game but I must not be saving right as I keep going back to the Shaman's tent and I know I got farther than that.  Really trying not to use the WT yet on Task 8 as there is so much to check out and see.  Really liking this game and so far I don't feel "dumb" which I did on a couple of other LFG games I tried.  But that was early in my game playing days so maybe I've progressed a little since then.  Still don't have much common sense though.  Getting ready to start playing again if I don't get sleepy.  The dog and I took Dad over to see Mom and stopped for a malt and root beer float so may get drowsy.  Just take an hour or so nap and I'm usually good to go.  That's one thing I love about being off work, I can now take naps when I feel like it.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 8, 2013 5:02 pm  #62

Somehow, ***  I finished been a cook !!!!!***

In the ships minigame my son helped me, I'm telling without shame! If not, never I could pass this level!

Good luck to everybody!!!

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

September 8, 2013 6:23 pm  #63

Well, I'm not sure I can do anymore tonight.  I managed the cooking game after a few tries and then proceeded to the ships minigame, OMG, I had to look at the WT to figure out how to do it and did save before I even got through talking to the guard, and managed to make it through on my 2nd try.  BUT I forgot to save afterward, a MUST, and got kicked out of the game, stupid me going where I should not have gone.  So now my save took me back to the guard again and I'm not up to doing the shooting again.  Be Forewarned it is HARD!!!  So will try again tomorrow and be sure and take a shot after I finish.  This game may be the death of me but I refuse to DEX it yet!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 8, 2013 6:47 pm  #64

OMG..the ship game is hard!!!  I got kicked out, then something happened and my game froze..had to reboot...now trying again.  I think I saved i the wrong place. have to go back before the ship game.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 8, 2013 8:07 pm  #65

I am thinking this game is just not for me. Although I can tell it is from the same people as City of Fools I am not enjoying it as much. Might be the graphics or the dark scenes. Lots of needless back and forth to. 

September 8, 2013 8:36 pm  #66

Okay, finished task 7.   Just when I'm beginning to feel competent, task 8 appears and I'm back to clueless. 

So I take it I just wander around through time and space looking for something to do in the hopes doing what people I meet ask me to do will lead to finding something that needed to complete Task 8?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 8, 2013 8:42 pm  #67

Thank goodness I finished task 8....that's it for me.  I finally managed the ship game, and cooking game was fun.  I can't go on with task 9..I'm pooped with all that travelling to and fro in space.  I think I have to switch games for tonight.   Will pick this one up another day.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 8, 2013 10:43 pm  #68

I'm stuck at the cooking game in task 8.  Game starts but there's no recipe book.  Am I supposed to find it?  The walkthrough doesn't say anything about it.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 8, 2013 11:12 pm  #69

The recipe book is in one of the drawers in the kitchen at home.

September 8, 2013 11:40 pm  #70

TiramaSue wrote:

I'm stuck at the cooking game in task 8.  Game starts but there's no recipe book.  Am I supposed to find it?  The walkthrough doesn't say anything about it.

Hi Tirama,

Barre told you right! Before to to go to cook in task 8, go in the house's kitchen's drawers and take the recipe book! 

Good luck!

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

Board footera