Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2019 10:22 am  #81

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2019

Anki wrote:

Shadowplay - Whispers of the Past CE. Ok. Silly story, tired of these dark shadows taking your daughter...

Absolutely agree with the dark shadows or the hooded figures with glowing eyes.  So Tired.

I finished MCF: Black Crown while I liked it, I didn't think it was CE worthy.  Very easy to spot morph and collectible.  Bonus chapter while it took you back to Louisiana, it just didn't have the same charm to it.  Pretty short and only a few scenes.

Tirama...I bought a few games from Steam this year.  I was gifted a Steam prepaid card and used that.  You can get them at Walmart (and I think Dollar General has them too).  You have to take in account the price of the game + tax when deciding the amount to put on your card.  The extra they keep for you in your steam account wallet..  I have had no problems with Steam.  

I used a couple of credits today and got the Christmas Stories:Enchanted Express and took a chance on the Fairy Godmother Stories since I didn't demo it.

i ♥ nirvana

December 7, 2019 4:25 pm  #82

Anki and sunshine - Thanks for the info.  I'm going to wait until January, but I'm definitely going to get the Cracking the Cryptic game,  I haven't decided whether to just get the classic sudoku  version or whether the to get the bundle of classic and sandwich sudoku. 

Don't want to get it now, it will distract me from other games I'm working on.  I briefly considered getting two CE's today and passed for the same reason.  I need to finish what I'm already working on, and Midnight Castle will be starting the Winter Event and Winter Castle Challenge any day now,

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 30, 2019 10:17 am  #83

Hi, everybody, remember me, lol.  I rejoined BigFish for that Advent calendar thing but it seemed to charge me weird prices.  I need one more punch to finish a card but haven't really seen any bonus punch days.  Today's TIME code says 55% off, but it gives me $2.80 off, which is 40%..
I got a used iPad a while ago, it only had 16gb storage so very frustrating.  I just gave that one to hubby to use for Pokemon Go and I got one with 128Gbs so I've got room!  They're having a $2.99 year end sale for all the ipad/phone games so I spent over $100 and got a ton of them.  They're all CE version so you get morphs, collectibles, bonus chapter, etc.  I also searched out True Fear 2, it wasn't on BFG but was on the App Store, I bought that for $4.99 and rebought TF1 for the ipad.  
Hey, I just went back and looked at the sale and it said you get a bonus punch for buying one of those TMs so I used my PCC instead of the code and  it gave me the punch that filled my card so now I"m happpy, didn't want to spend more money to fill it. I got the Britons one I hadn't already bought.  That Alicia Quartermain one has such great reviews but I didn't like an earlier one I had of her so I'm on the fence with that one.  Maybe I should actually demo, lol.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 1, 2020 1:34 pm  #84

December wasn't as bad as I thought. I spent most of the month replaying Christmas games. I bought 2 SEs and 4 CEs (thanks to that Advent calendar). But I DID play a new SE and a new CE. I've still bought more than I've played, but it's a tiny bit of progress. 

January 4, 2020 6:07 am  #85

I have finished:

Travel Mosaics 11 - Christmas Sleigh Ride. Very fun!
Myth of the World - Fire of Olympus CE. Very fun.
Christmas Wonderland 10 CE. Very fun! The Extreme Mode with finding all objects was fun.
Christmas Stories - Enchanted Express CE. Superfun! Loved the graphics and music. 
Adventure Mosaics - Forest Spirits. Ok. Rather tedious, 200 levels.
Family Mysteries - Poisonous Promises SE. Fun!
Redemption Cemetery -The Stolen Time SE. Fun at first but went downhill...
Darkness and Flame - Enemy in Reflection CE. Superfun!!! As always wonderful graphics, music and natural sounds.The story was interesting. Very fun puzzles. 
Christmas Stories - Alice's Adventure CE. Fun. Not the usual crystal clear graphics.
The Christmas Spirit - Mother Goose's Untold Tales CE. Very fun!

Right now I'm playing Time Twins Mosaics - Tales of Avalon and my usual jumping between other games.

Welcome back, Wendy!

A Happy New Year to all of you! 

January 4, 2020 10:29 am  #86

I managed to finish 3 SE's (Rainbow Mosaics 10: Christmas Helper, Pixel Art 2, Pixel Art 3)  and 1 CE during December (The Christmas Spirit: Mother Goose's Untold Tales Collector's Edition).   I usually don't finish many games during December, so I'm happy with my progress.

Yearly totals:  I only finished 54 games (29 CE's and 25 SE's).  However, I  only added 44 games (19 CE's and 25 SE's) to my inventory, so I did make progress.  There's few games out there I'd like to have, but I'm going to try and resist temptation and wait a bit longer before buying anything.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 4, 2020 12:16 pm  #87

Thanks, Anki.  I usually just replay Xmas games in December.  I finished the Gizmos one, a solitaire, a mosaic, and a patchwork, don't remember their names, lol.  I bought Mother Goose Untold Tales CE.  I was enjoying it but never got it finished and deleted it the other day.  I did manage to finish Gift of the Magi.
I'm playing Nevertales Forgotten Pages with Funpass, I'm liking it okay, the different worlds are small so not much running around.  Gamehouse has some Dark Tales so I'll probably play one of those next.  I'm playing Cave Quest on the iPad, it's pretty good but I'm going to focus on Funpass for the month and only play CQ when I'm in bed, except I keep going "One more level", lol.

January 4, 2020 11:37 pm  #88

I've started the newest Alicia Quatermain TM game.  It has rave reviews but it just seems like every other TM game to me. I thought the Royal Envoy ones were sooo good, nothing else has ever compared for me.  I hate the Emily ones, or anything where you have to drop and drag.  I always like Cake Mania for some reason and I loved the airplane TM.  

January 18, 2020 2:44 pm  #89

Hi Wendy...How are things going with you? 

I finished:
Christmas Stories: Enchanted Express-Which I loved because it had such a Christmas feeling.
Paranormal Files: Fellow Traveler - good game.  I liked the story and gameplay.
Burger Shop 2  This game I got the most bang out of my buck since I have played it countless times.
Farmscapes...I am surprised I bought this game since I am not a match 3 type player.  I did enjoy playing it though to fix up the old farmstead.  You can redo 3 farms, but I am happy just completing 2 farms.  It was the same farm just different stuff to buy to make them look different.  It had random HO scenes to play, which I didn't like because you didn't earn any money for doing them.

i ♥ nirvana

January 18, 2020 3:05 pm  #90

I just wanted to mention Dreadful Tales: The Space Between is the daily deal today (Saturday).  While far-fetched it was such a relief to play a game that wasn't other-worldly or supernatural.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera