Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2019 9:07 pm  #1

Update for Winter Event

2 more puzzles (I only finished getting the pieces for the Fall Event puzzles a few days ago!)

2 pets to craft (Holiday Sphinx and Timid Stoat)

3 achievements each with 3 levels
Playful Polar Pals  (penguins)
Santa's Companions (reindeer fauns)
Christmas Cookies (gingerbread cookies)

2 new avatars (Penguin Researcher earned by achieving level 3 of Playful Polar Pals  and Girl with Gingerbread earned by achieving level 3 of Christmas Cookies)

The pet crafting tab no longer displays pets you already have, so it's much easier to find the ones you still need to craft.

There's no new Christmas room, so either the things needed to craft the new pets will appear in the Christmas room HOS or we'll have to complete daily quests to get them.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 6, 2019 3:27 am  #2

Re: Update for Winter Event

thank you so much for the info...

December 6, 2019 1:31 pm  #3

I hope it's the HOS for the new items or we're going to be doing a ton of quests for that many items. 

December 14, 2019 6:58 pm  #4

December 14

I actually finished the first new puzzle, doing all those HOS for the first new CC. Surprised!

December 14, 2019 7:32 pm  #5

I finished both puzzles befor the event started.. and got both new pets doing the christmasrooms.
got the flying achievements done by the use of a cool down medal. I still have not found the new HOS mentioned in the app store for the winterevent update.. please tell if you have 

December 14, 2019 7:51 pm  #6

HennyMarie, I'm on PC but there is no new HOS. Are they maybe talking about new items dropping (for new pets) in the second Christmas room?

December 15, 2019 8:19 am  #7

The text say:

enjoy new hidden objeckt scenes, avatars, pets.... and whatever.

December 15, 2019 10:45 am  #8

HennyMarie wrote:

The text say:

enjoy new hidden objeckt scenes, avatars, pets.... and whatever.

Well, either the text is wrong (maybe somebody was lazy and just reused the text from the previous year) or the mobile devise players are special because the PC players most certainly did not get new hidden object scenes. 

We didn't even get the Winter Event mentioned on the game page.  Perhaps on Monday we'll get the same incorrect text on our game page.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 15, 2019 6:40 pm  #9

December 14

Game #1
Playful Polar Pals - level 1
Santa's Companions - level 1 and level 2
Christmas Cookies - level 1

Game #2
Playful Polar Pals - level 1 and level 2
Santa's Companions - level 1 and level 2
Christmas Cookies - level 1 and level 2

December 15, 2019 6:41 pm  #10

December 15

Game #1
Playful Polar Pals - level 2
Christmas Cookies - level 2

Board footera