Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2019 8:43 pm  #1

Latest update

I don't understand the new update procedures for PC.  We get an automatic update that appears to contain nothing, then a couple days later the "real" update appears on the game manager.

Anyhow, we've got 2 new puzzles, the usual 9 more achievements for catching flying objects, a new Halloween Room which appears to have only 1 HOS in it (this should cause arguments about which scene is displayed), 2 new avatars (as rewards for reaching level 3 on the new achievements), probably a pet as the reward for level 3 on an achievement, and 2 new pets to craft.  Oh, and some content quests.  But event hasn't started yet.

Correction:  4 new puzzles (didn't scroll far enough)

Last edited by TiramaSue (October 17, 2019 8:52 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 22, 2019 8:39 am  #2

Re: Latest update

Just finished the latest content update which I found fantastic! Lots of quests, new ZZs and new rooms. Actually got lost one time...thank goodness for the back button . There are 6 blue key characters to open and set up.

One confusing part for me, maybe a spoiler:  somewhere along the story line Valkyre's dogs are lost/stolen, then they are found. No accompanying action or scenes to go with this. I just didn't get the point 

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (October 22, 2019 8:42 am)

October 26, 2019 2:08 pm  #3

Re: Latest update

I finished the update in one of my games (been working the quests that send me to zoom zones in conjunction with Trina and in  y other game, Trina has been craving airships).   I think the bit that's confusing you was either just padding and not relevant at all to the story, or it's there to set up another conflict between two characters in a future update.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera