Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 19, 2019 7:02 pm  #1

2019 Fall Event

42 days (6 weeks long)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 19, 2019 9:21 pm  #2

Re: 2019 Fall Event

I'll be switching which Halloween room I display at the start of the 3rd gifting period every day.

Last edited by TiramaSue (October 20, 2019 7:03 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 20, 2019 11:56 am  #3

I'll be switching my Halloween room around GMT plus 13 hours. I usually play in the morning while having coffee. Once the time changes I wanted to make sure I was up and at 'em. I'm always up, but not necessarily "at 'em"!

October 20, 2019 6:27 pm  #4

Oct 20

Game #1
Give a Hoot - level 1, level 2
Sonar Seeker - level 1, level 2
Light up the Night - level 1, level 2

Game #2
Give a Hoot - level 1, level 2
Sonar Seeker - level 1, level 2, level 3
Light up the Night - level 1, level 2

Decided to try something different and work on these achievements right from the start instead of waiting until the CC started.  Too soon to tell if it will make a difference or whether I will once again use more ghost traps to complete just one of these achievements that other players use to finish all three.  

I really hate achievements that require some players to do so  much more work than others.

Last edited by TiramaSue (October 20, 2019 6:27 pm)

October 21, 2019 8:33 am  #5

October 20

Give a Hoot-level 1
Sonar Seeker-never saw a bat but got several duplicate cats trying
Light up the Night-level 1

Halfway through the 1st puzzle.

I'm trying to take this event slowly. And I'm only doing Room 2 in my friends list. Thankfully there is a pretty good mixture of rooms so far.

October 21, 2019 10:52 am  #6

Oct 21

Game #1
Give a Hoot - level 3
Sonar Seeker - level 3
crafted Thrifty Hedgehog
completed 1st puzzle

Game #2
Give a Hoot - level 3

October 21, 2019 11:00 am  #7

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

I'm trying to take this event slowly. And I'm only doing Room 2 in my friends list. Thankfully there is a pretty good mixture of rooms so far.

I think I'm going to do the same regarding which room.  If anybody is annoyed that I'm denying them chance to earn an extra 500 coins, all they have to do is hit the delete button.  We no longer are given seasonal achievements that require us to have 100+ friends in order to complete them, so being deleted won't be a hardship.

So far, rushing to complete the achievements has worked well for me.  Each game needs just 1 more lantern and I'll be done.  I so tired of not finishing until the last week.   Once I'm finished, I can concentrate on stockpiling ghost traps for next year, and I have a lot of HOS to level up (I save them after each update to play during a seasonal event so that I can earn extra items that can be sharded).

October 21, 2019 5:46 pm  #8

October 21

Light up the Night-level 2
Crafted Thrifty Hedgehog
Crafted Gluttonous Gargoyle
Completed 1st puzzle, started 2nd puzzle

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (October 21, 2019 6:20 pm)

October 22, 2019 8:48 am  #9

October 22

Give a Hoot-level 2
Sonar Seeker-level 1, level 2

October 23, 2019 6:50 pm  #10

All three collections completed in first 27 hours. 
2 puzzles completed
3rd puzzle has needed 1 piece forever
Waiting for crafting task to craft pets

Board footera