Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2013 11:32 pm  #491

Re: Finish your games challenge

sandhan -- Ah! Got it! 

September 8, 2013 1:17 am  #492

Funny! Phantasmat 2 is the only HOPA I have left from ERS too! I kind of bought it without a full demo but I only got the SE whereas the first one, I got the CE and loved every minute of it. Strange too because I wrote it off as a game I hated when I first demoed it a long time back. Then I was looking for a new game and forgot what it was about so I demoed the SE and it was amazing so I went back and bought the CE (first one). It was a great game, was so sad that they didn't do the second one.

This sale is kind of reeling me in BUT lately they have been bringing back the 1/2 certain developers games during the week and well they did ERS again so Im thinking Elephant might not be too far off and there are a lot of their SE games I would like and I feel like thats a better deal than this sale. Not to mention, do I really need more games when I have so many unfinished ones?

Besides...the last time there was a nice sale, I was able to use it on bonus punch monday and it still worked even though it expired on sunday. Got a bunch of free games and never got a thing saying they were revoked...

September 8, 2013 4:05 am  #493

Ok so I just finished Calavera-Day of the Dead SE and although I was raving about it before, I gave it 3 stars and found it quite disappointing. The first part of the game was really amazing compared to other Taba Games which I all own but then the second/third parts of this game really suffered. There is a jump map, and you REALLY need it for all the back and forth you do. Usually I like doing that but this game was ridiculous. The hidden object scenes were interactive and some of the mini games were really inventive but it had a rather abrupt ending in the SE, lots of unanswered questions AND didn't live up to how great it was in the beginning. It just kind of fell apart and its a shame because it was soooo good up to a point and then it was like 

Up next is Fairies  for my Match 3. So far its unique and fun, totally old school but I like it. And I'll let you know what hidden object game I decide to go for. Im leaning towards Dark Dimension-Wax Beauty Se or Fantastic Creations-House of Brass SE or something random. xx

September 8, 2013 6:01 am  #494

Meg,  speaking of  M-3's,  do you have  Imperial Island?   I just bought it,  and I love it!  It's very innovative,  both M-3 and builder,  and no timer worries.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 8, 2013 8:30 am  #495

megwoman -- I'm sory to hear that CALAVERA fell apart.  I was looking forward to it.

I finished RITA JAMES and enjoyed it. I just started LOST TALES.  So far so good.

September 8, 2013 8:32 am  #496

sandhan wrote:

Meg,  speaking of  M-3's,  do you have  Imperial Island?   I just bought it,  and I love it!  It's very innovative,  both M-3 and builder,  and no timer worries.

Ditto

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 8, 2013 9:44 am  #497

teeitup46ok wrote:

sandhan wrote:

Ditto

Me ditto, too 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 8, 2013 9:45 am  #498

I've been quite busy this last week playing games (the 4 day weekend I'm currently finishing helped! ).  I've finished 6 games!

The Heritage...I didn't like it very much.  The art was ugly and the story very strange.  It was also short, which I didn't mind as I pretty much couldn't wait to finish it.

Buried In Time...enjoyed it (although not as much as Artist's Colony) and wish there were more games like this on BF.

Blood Oath...loved this one so much I didn't mind playing through a second time to get the alternate ending (although since I knew what I was doing it only took me about 90 minutes to get to the "decision".

Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials...loved this one too.  And after I finished it, I went to wikipedia to see how much was fact (a little), and then to look at the historic houses where Nathaniel Hawthorne lived, then to Amazon to order "The Scarlet Letter" and "The House of Seven Gables".  So, a fun game and educational!  LOL

Ancient Adventures: Gift of Zeus...I was very disappointed in this game.  The art was fine, the story was ok, although there wasn't much.  It was just SO repetitious.  I almost Dexed it before checking a walkthough to see how far I was, and realized I was close to the end.

A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets...Loved it.  I really wish they'd come out with a sequel.

I've also been playing Found every day, and finding it quite enjoyable, if a little slow, since I refuse to spend any actual money on it.  Question for anyone playing it...do you have to click on all the little things that fall on the screen while doing searches so you won't lose them?

Finally, yesterday's TGT was Royal Envoy 3...*sigh*  It made me break my rule of not paying full-price for a game (although I had GCC's, so I didn't actually pay cash for it...I mean I did, but didn't...ya'll know what I mean! LOL) and then I played it all evening while watching the race.  The one thing that bugged me was that I had downloaded a bunch of demo's yesterday, and when I opened the game it shut down my GM so the downloads stopped, and I didn't realize it.  I hate when games shut down my GM, especially when I'm playing them to pass time while games are being downloaded.

Last edited by Noelle (September 8, 2013 9:47 am)

September 8, 2013 3:39 pm  #499

I just finished both the main game and the bonus chapter for Sea of Lies: Mutany of the Heart. I have to say that I'm disappointed by the game. First off the story line doesn't end with the main game - it continues on to the bonus chapter. The end of the main game came up fast and I thought was kind of weak. The bonus chapter was short - less than an hour of play - and the ending was rather weak as well. Kind of a boring ending actually. Most of the puzzles were really easy and were kind of a let down. Over all I thought it was kind of a disappointment.

September 8, 2013 6:41 pm  #500

Wow Noelle.  You've been busy!  Yeah I hate that about the GM too.  That's why I have a "store bought" game on my computer that i can play while awaiting downloads.  Except that now i have really fast cable Internet and most games take no time at all to download.  I've got BLOOD OATH.   I won't be buying ROYAL ENVOY.  I got so disgusted with time running out in the 1st one that I never even finished it.  I know you can advance but i just lost interest.

Sorry to hear that misscatlady.  I was looking forward to that.

I'm playing LOST TALES: FORGOTTEN SOULS after oscar mentioned it.  I'm enjoying it.

Board footera