Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2019 7:27 pm  #1

There's an update for PC players

You have to check your game manager to get it.  

Figures.  I had just decided to officially take a break because of the daily thunderstorms and to rest up for all the CC's that will be bunched together assuming that, like previous years, there's going to be 2 more CC's before the Fall CC and Fall Event.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 25, 2019 7:41 pm  #2

Re: There's an update for PC players

Speaking of CC's, a new one has started today.

There's also a new private room, which has 1 HOS, and 2 new achievements related to the private room.  There's 2 more puzzles.

And the update includes more storyline quests.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 25, 2019 8:10 pm  #3

In the update there is also 1 new pet, Baby Raven. And just to note...all items in the new room (except the albums) are FREE, as in zero shards. Only Trina's keys are required to open the slots.

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (July 25, 2019 8:11 pm)

July 25, 2019 10:18 pm  #4

The morphs are dropping pumpkins, and I've collected a few ghost traps from playing the anniversary HOS.

The Anniversary Event is 58 days long.   That should be more than enough time for anybody who needs to do some Trina quests to get keys to open the slots in the Anniversary room.

Opening all those slots allowed me to complete the Cozy Cubby Achievement in addition to the Celebrate Together achievement.  And enough friends have the Anniversary room open that I was able to complete the Gifts and Surprises achievement.

July 25, 2019 10:25 pm  #5

Update on Android platforms as well.  Glad to have something different to concentrate on. And it is nice that the items to furnish the room are zero shards.  There are supposed to be surprises as well...but I have not noticed any.

July 25, 2019 10:56 pm  #6

BApple wrote:

Update on Android platforms as well. Glad to have something different to concentrate on. And it is nice that the items to furnish the room are zero shards. There are supposed to be surprises as well...but I have not noticed any.

Click on the kraken in MIrror Lake.  

July 28, 2019 5:48 pm  #7

I'm disappointed that once again the developers have decided to ignore the needs of long time players who have stuck around for the five year anniversary.  No new long-term achievements (such as completing blue key quests or assembling puzzles or guessing the correct hand) and of course nothing done even temporarily in regards to letting us earn extra airship inventory.

Instead, we get yet another chance to earn more coins, and get a head start on collecting pumpkins and ghost traps (so that we can finish the Halloween Event in 1 day?).  

Not to mention that those pumpkins may make it impossible to collect 500 coins from the morphs for task #29 of the CC.

July 30, 2019 5:44 pm  #8

July 30

There is a small automatic update today which has eliminated the pumpkins from the morphing flower collecting. Now we get our usual 10 coins. Not sure if the ghost traps will still be dropping from HOS or not, but at least we can complete CC task #29 (and #6 tonight)

As far as I know, this change has occurred due to player MaryCricket and others notifying EG. 

July 30, 2019 6:07 pm  #9

Wasn't worried about tonight's task since it involves clicking on the morphs and not on what you receive from clicking on them.  But I was very worried about task #29 so I'm glad those pumpkins, which were probably activated in error, have been turned off.

Board footera