Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2018 2:33 pm  #1071

Re: The Chat Lounge

mcquigan! This is the first time I saw your post. Welcome!

January 29, 2019 11:18 am  #1072

That sound smost interesting though I dont know how this will work out. Is there a thread for the previous round to get an idea?

February 26, 2019 9:24 pm  #1073

Thank you so much Amy. This is going to be a tough job but it will be fun. I wonder a project in a month. That will be quite a hasty job. Not sure with the time shedule but could give it a try.

March 12, 2019 5:21 pm  #1074

Hello All!  It's been a long time.  I hope you are all keeping well and playing those games.  Me not so much.  I don't seem to have a lot of time for them, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.  I have decided to try to get a game done every couple of weeks though, I do miss it.  Some of the new ones look stellar.  But I'm not going to buy any for the moment.
My dear fella and I are living together and have the one little guy a few times a week and every other weekend which is fun.  The other only on those weekends.  I do enjoy them both immensely.  He goes to bed pretty early as we haven't moved yet and he has an hour drive to work to start at 6.  So maybe those evenings that I'm not in bed early as well to do the school run which is a 2hr round trip for now, I can play a bit.  House is for sale and hoping to move very soon. Life is good. 

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 12, 2019 9:31 pm  #1075

Oscar...Hello   It is good to hear from you.  I am glad to see that you are happy with your fella  + 2 little ones too.  How fun!  I hope you get to sell your house soon since driving is no fun and takes up so much time.   It sounds like life is treating you good and I am happy for you.  Hope to hear from you more often.

i ♥ nirvana

March 13, 2019 9:47 am  #1076

Oscar, Big hugs to your new happy life   

April 2, 2019 3:58 pm  #1077

I';m very happy for you oscar! 

May 25, 2019 2:58 am  #1078

These posts are kind of old so I am not sure how everyone is doing. Good I hope. Glad to hear you met someone awesome Oscar. Hope its still working out real good for you

I hadn't been playing my games so I would forget to even come say hi and I saw the bookmark to this site the other day and went OMG I need to go say hi, its been wayyy too long. Does Wendy still check in here? I don't see many posts from her? How is everyone else doing?

The readers digest version of my life is: Still married and we are celebrating 5 years June 28th. We are going to Reno, NV, the weekend prior to see a comedian. We live like 90 minutes away so it will be a nice little weekend trip. I had been really busy the past few years volunteering where I got my cats BUT my director retired and there was no one to take over, so it closed at the end of January. I still am unable to work so being able to volunteer there once a week gave me some purpose and now that its closed I am having a hard time trying to find something else to fill the void. I think thats why I am starting to play my games again because distraction is a good thing.

We moved last March into my mom's rental house and its such a nice place. Our 3 cats have more room to run around and we are talking about building a catio (enclosed cat outdoor area) within the next year.

Theres way more going on but don't want to come back after a year and just moan about life. I hope you all are doing well and Updates please. Missed you guys xx

Last edited by megwoman25 (May 25, 2019 2:59 am)

August 30, 2019 2:19 pm  #1079

Megwoman -- Good to her from you. Sounds like things re going pretty well.

August 30, 2019 2:20 pm  #1080

FOR THOSE IN FLORIDA:  Please stay safe!

Board footera