Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2019 7:31 pm  #1

2019 Spring Event

Well, didn't expect it to start tonight.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 12, 2019 3:16 pm  #2

Re: 2019 Spring Event

April 12

Achieved Furniture Finder
1st trophy for birds
1st trophy for sheep
1st trophy for butterflies
Need 1 more piece for 1st puzzle

I didn't play the spring rooms very much last year, but I will need to now for the watches for both new pets. Wish they had mixed in a different item for each pet. I also had to do DQs for the jester hats but got my 20 daily amulets. I'm going to try for the 3 new "ghosts" achievements only when matching with a DQ (or CC which should be expected).

Last year I also alternated between Room 1 and 2, but I haven't accepted any new friends so probably going to leave it on Room 2 for the most part, even though visually it is the least appealing of the 3.

April 12, 2019 5:24 pm  #3

April 12

Venerable Butterfly Catcher Achievement completed (30 butterflies collected)

second level for birds (need 2) and sheep (need 1)

First puzzle:  need 2 pieces

April 12, 2019 6:03 pm  #4

April 12

Game #1
crafted both pets
completed 1st puzzle
completed Furniture Finder achievement

Game #2
crafted both pets
completed 1st puzzle
​completed Furniture Finder achievement

I'm going to alternate between rooms 1 and 2.  My changeover time is noon EDT.

Won't catch any flying objects unless:
I get a DQ for the new objects
I need to catch them to complete a CC task
I haven't collected all my energy units for the day and can't face doing more hidden object scenes.

I hate playing the Spring room, but those HOS have 2 slots that drop carrots, and I could use the extra Spring inventory items to turn into shards.  So I'm going to play  25 per day per game.    The rest of the time I'll be playing the regular scenes in the hopes of picking up zoom zone openers.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 12, 2019 9:33 pm  #5

April 12

both puzzles completed
Butterflies and Birds Completed
Need 1 sheep

will craft pets for CC

Alternating Rooms 1 and 2. My changeover is ~ 8 am EDT. 

April 13, 2019 7:54 am  #6

April 13

Game #2
completed level 1 for birds, sheep, and butterflies

April 14, 2019 6:42 am  #7

April 14

I have crafted both pets.
First puzzle completed.
Still need 1 sheep and 2 birds.

I only have 1 friend displaying Spring Room 1 and is not active.  All others are displaying Spring Room 3.

April 14, 2019 7:50 am  #8

BApple wrote:

April 14

I only have 1 friend displaying Spring Room 1 and is not active. All others are displaying Spring Room 3.

I'll be happy to add you to provide access to rooms but during events I fall way behind on gifting. I have each room open part of the game day. I change it around 8 am EDT so if you play just before day roll, you can get all 4 HOS each day. 

April 14, 2019 10:57 am  #9

mdpetdoc wrote:

BApple wrote:

April 14

I only have 1 friend displaying Spring Room 1 and is not active. All others are displaying Spring Room 3.

I'll be happy to add you to provide access to rooms but during events I fall way behind on gifting. I have each room open part of the game day. I change it around 8 am EDT so if you play just before day roll, you can get all 4 HOS each day. 

I would open mine too, but unfortunately I think BApple is android.

April 14, 2019 1:57 pm  #10

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

mdpetdoc wrote:

BApple wrote:

April 14

I would open mine too, but unfortunately I think BApple is android.

I thought I read my post...clearly I did not...it should have read Room 2...a bit embarrassing!

This afternoon I completed Respected Sheep Counter Achievement (53 sheep).
Still need the Cardinal.

Last edited by BApple (April 14, 2019 2:01 pm)

Board footera