Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2019 9:45 am  #21

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2019

lilyr wrote:

I didn't do too well in February. I only played 3 SEs. Because of the super sale I bought 8 CEs and 6 SEs! Yikes! And one SE that I'd been wanting to buy I found out I already owned. At least BFG tells you that before you order the game.

That's an exact duplicate of my February.

The 3 games I finished are: Hiddenverse: Witch's Tales 2, Hiddenverse: Divided Kingdom, and Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour.

Big accomplishment for the month of February was completing some achievements in Midnight Castle.  Both my games completed 500 3-part daily quests to earn the Three's A Crowd achievement and 500 10-part  daily quests to earn the You're a Ten achievement.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 7, 2019 5:13 pm  #22

Tirama, Congrats to your achievements 

March 7, 2019 8:18 pm  #23

Anki wrote:

Sunshinej, I remember that I liked Black Rainbow  very much.

Anki...I am liking it too.  It is so nice to do an adventure game after doing many HO heavy games lately.  Speaking of which I always found Prime Suspects to be the most difficult of the MCF games.

I am also playing World Riddles: Secret of the Ages.  Fun, but I can't also tell what the picture is supposed to be and some levels are too much guessing instead of being logical.

Okay, I have to ask if anyone knows why 5 out of the last 7 people who signed up have the word Fam as part of their user name.  Always at the end and always spelled just like this.  Capital F am.  Can't be a coincidence, can it?

i ♥ nirvana

March 8, 2019 1:57 pm  #24

sunshinej wrote:

Okay, I have to ask if anyone knows why 5 out of the last 7 people who signed up have the word Fam as part of their user name.  Always at the end and always spelled just like this.  Capital F am.  Can't be a coincidence, can it?

I have no idea, or do I understand why people keep signing up but never post.  People don't need to log on in order to read the board.  I just ran a purge to eliminate people who have posted less than 5 messages.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 10, 2019 12:47 pm  #25

TiramaSue wrote:

I have no idea, or do I understand why people keep signing up but never post.  People don't need to log on in order to read the board.  I just ran a purge to eliminate people who have posted less than 5 messages.

I don't get it either.

Last edited by sunshinej (March 10, 2019 12:51 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

April 2, 2019 3:56 pm  #26

I thought I'd crashed and burned in March, but I didn't.  That said, it wasn't the best month. I only finished one SE game -- CURSED HOUSE  2, but I liked it a lot. Even though I only finished one game, I didn't buy any games in March. I've also been picking away at last year's CLUTTER. May will be our one year anniversary. 

April 2, 2019 5:20 pm  #27

I finished 4 games:  Doodle God Griddlers, Fantasy Mosaics 33: Inventor's Workshop, Forest Riddles 2, and Forest Riddles 3.  And both my Midnight Castle games completed 500 5-part daily quests to earn the Five Stars achievement.

I didn't get any games in March, but I have some punch card codes to use in April.  I saw that the latest Clutter is out and so I decided I better start working on Clutter Infinity.  I'm also playing Dark Romance: A Performance to Die For Collector's Edition.

April 6, 2019 3:33 am  #28

I have finished:

Gizmos - Spirit of the Christmas. Fun but hard. Had to replay almost every level to get gold. Had forgotten that I owned it on GH, redownloaded it and found it half -played!
MCF Prime Suspects. Rather fun, but (as Lilyr mentioned) too many x-ray/flashlight scenes.
MCF Ravenhearst. Fun and hard. I had forgotten about the first Superpuzzles 
MCF Madame Fate. Fun! Missed one morph so one scene was locked... I didn't remember how dfficult it was...
Touchdown  Football Solitaire. OK,exactly the same as Homerun Solitaire.
Sable Maze - Sinister Knowledge PE. Surprisingly fun! Very fun puzzles.
Spring in Japan - Mosaics Edition. Very fun!
Heart of Moon - The Mask of Seasons (match-3) Superfun!!! Strongly recommended!
Dead LInk - Pages Torn. Fun!

Still playing My Time at Portia , +280 hours.
I'm also playing Clutter 1000, about 200 levels, I'm playing untimed and some levels can take about 15 minutes with over 300 objects!

April 17, 2019 4:58 pm  #29

I finished Return to Mysterious Island and really enjoyed playing it again.  I d/l the second game Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate and it was unplayable because of all the flickering.  Strange because I played this game before.  Then I remembered I had to get a new graphics card, so that explains the problem.  I tried all sorts of screen resolutions and still the game flickers bad.  I am bummed out about it.  I tried to get the game to go in windowed mode, because some people in the forum said that worked, but the game wouldn't go in windowed mode for me.

I started a game The Secrets of Arcelia Island from 2011.  A cute game even it doesn't have voiceovers. I am not into it because I have been trying all sorts of ways to get RtMI 2 to work.  I need to stop trying since it taking up too much time.

i ♥ nirvana

April 18, 2019 2:02 am  #30

Sunshinej, do you have a Nvidia card? I have and some games that flicker I have to right click on the games desctop icon and then the line run with graphics processor and then choose high performance NVIDIA-processor. That usually fixes it for me. I do it right now with an old game: Legendary Mahjong.

I hope you understand what I mean, I had to translate from my Swedish desctop 

Board footera