Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2018 2:47 pm  #181

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2018

Hi Anki, It's too bad about the Shanghai game.  It does sound like you played a lot of fun ones.  I have to check my inventory to see if I have any of them.

I finished Campfire Legends: The Last Act PE.  I liked the main game, but not worth PE prices. The gameplay was just like the first two.  The bonus extra was 16 spot the difference  which were timed 5 minutes apiece and it was by flashlight.  I did it, but it wasn't much fun.

I finished Les Miserables: Cosette's Fate.  I don't even know why I bought this one.  The game was short and you had to click and drag inventory items to the spot where you were going to use them.  I kept forgetting to drag it so would have to click all over again.  Very abrupt ending, felt like quite a bit of the story was missing.  I give it 2 stars.

I bought the latest Christmas Stories, so going to play that one next. I don't know what Alice has to do with Christmas, but I'll give it a shot.

Last edited by sunshinej (December 14, 2018 11:41 am)

i ♥ nirvana

December 15, 2018 4:36 am  #182

Sunshinej, I felt exactly the same way when I played Les Miserables  

December 16, 2018 4:20 pm  #183

I didn't do that well in November. I played 3 games and had to dex one because of an error that couldn't be corrected. I played ROAD TRIP USA -- boring straight HOG, AUTUMN IN FRANCE --boring M3, had to dex 
ROSE RIDDLE 2 because of a glitch that couldn't be fixed.  I did play one game I really enjoyed -- THE WITCH'S APPRENTICE: A MAGICAL MISHAP. I played the SE version. It's a TM/Builder game and a lot of fun.

Unfortunately I bought 4 CEs and one SE. 2 of the CEs were free (coupon) and the SE was a PCC.

I want to buy the 2 Christmas HOPAs but I've got GCCs, so I want a BOGO or a member 1/2 price sale. It seems as though most of the sales lately require real money.

December 17, 2018 7:11 pm  #184

I didn't do that well in November, either.  Finished 5 games (the last 3 Phantasmat CE'sSurface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition, and Rainbow Mosaics: Garden Helper.  I had problems with Dream Walker, the next level refused to open even though I had 3 stars on all the previous levels.  I'll try the game again with a new profile some time next year before I resort to sending a complaint to Big Fish.

Didn't get any new games in November, but bought quite a few this month.  Bought 9 CE's in the Super Sale, and used 2 punch card codes to get Pixel Art and Travel Mosaics 6: Christmas Around The World.  I'll use another PCC next Monday to complete my card.

Last year there was a BOGO the weekend before Christmas Day.

This month I've finished Dead Link: Pages Torn and Yuletide Legends: Frozen Hearts Collector's Edition, a Christmas CE released last year which I just bought in the Super Sale.  Currently playing Travel Mosaics 6: Christmas Around The World, and I'm hoping to finish The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz Collector's Edition and Christmas Stories: Alice's Adventures Collector's Edition before the month ends.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera