Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 12, 2018 6:10 am  #1

Returning Player

I just came back to Midnight Castle after being gone about 8 months or longer. I feel so abandoned by BFG. I can't help but wonder if it had never been sold, would the old owners have kept our forums? Forgive my crying about this. Everyone has had since April to come to terms with this whereas for me it's a new wound to my heart.

But enough about that. My game name is Tannie, so I joined here under that name. I was a proud member of the DQ Club before I took my long vacation. It is very exciting for me to see familiar faces.

I visited that Delphi site, where it seems most have went to, but the site is so confusing to me, so I haven't joined it. Do people have duel membership here & there? 

Congratulation on all of your progresses. I hope to be catching up to you all.

Tannie

November 12, 2018 7:23 am  #2

Re: Returning Player

Hi Tannie! Welcome back to the Castle!

Thanks to TiramaSue, we DQers have a nice home. We may be few, but we are a happy few LOL. Okay, sometimes we are grumpy and frustrated but you know what I mean. I am a member of the Delphi forum and Pondfriends also but mostly for reading. Luckily we can still access the BigFish forum for lists and other references. BUT...

Big BUT...since you've been away, the DQs have changed. Currently we are in an event with the seasonal DQs, but when the Gnomes return you may find the tasks  have changed. The titles for the 3, 5, and 10 parts are the same. You can still use the DQ list for the basic structure for each part. Playing dice, feeding pets, spinning the Wheel, and sending airships are intact. The HOS and ZZ visits are to random areas all over the Castle which may require more time and inventory.

We are hanging in there though, and hope you will too! AKA Cookie

November 12, 2018 7:59 am  #3

Welcome Back to the DQ club. I am a member of the Delphi forum but I find it mostly social.
Another thing about the random DQs is that I have found Rare Editions has one zoom zone that is not the chest as it is labeled and Lost Pages has also sent me to a ZZ that is not the one listed. 

November 12, 2018 3:19 pm  #4

Thank you for the welcome. That was very kind.

Oh my on the DQ's. I hope I can figure this out. I was concentrating on working on inventory for the DQ's, but now I'm not sure how to prepare for them for when they start again. Any suggestions about how to use my MC time the most efficient way possible for the DQ's. You say "all over the castle", so I'm assuming all over MC?  Oh wow, feeling a little overwhelmed.

November 12, 2018 7:39 pm  #5

The original 9 DQs do not have a random version. I would do 2 or 3 rounds of the castle and then do a round of the rest of MC. 

November 13, 2018 5:34 pm  #6

Welcome to our small, positive, group.  It is very encouraging to watch progress being made.

I occasionally post on Delphi as well.  But finding a post you are interested in is still a challenge.  Most, if not all, of the lists were transferred to Delphi and updated as the game has advanced.  If you go there,  bookmark anything you want to go back to.

February 4, 2019 9:41 am  #7

Hi all, feel like playing some AA again, havent really played since alpha so wondering whats some helpful tips and advice for a returning player? also im from australia so whats a good server to play with other aussies and join a clan with them? remember darkrunner being a good class for PVE and PVP, is that still a good class or better to try out different skills?

thanks for reading

February 4, 2019 6:14 pm  #8

I have no idea what game or type of game you are talking about.  

Midnight Castle is a free-t0-play hidden object game.  Most of the games mentioned on this forum are casual games sold at Big Fish Games and GameHouse  - hidden object games, match-3, time management, and nonograms (AKA griddlers, mosaics, picross.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 23, 2019 5:03 pm  #9

returning player here. Just have 1 question really seems to take forever to load in and then forever to move around any reason for this??

April 6, 2019 9:58 pm  #10

Hi everyone Returning newbie here I played one game with my friends CSMs against his Necrons, lost horribly. What has all changed in the new edition? Currently interested in everything except Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Adeptus MechanicusOnly models I could find is my Hive Tyrant, 3 Cadian Guardsmen, and my unpainted Librarian.

Board footera