Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2018 7:33 am  #301

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

I liked Code Black too, sun. Stupid network!

August 25, 2018 8:34 am  #302

I sort of liked CODE BLACK. My favorite character was, I think, Jesse (not sure of name), the male nurse.

My favorite medical show that got cancelled was THE NIGHT SHIFT. Took place in a very busy ED. Most of the MDs (at least) were either still in the military or had been and had been deployed  in rather nasty places. That added a lot to the story lines.

October 10, 2018 3:37 pm  #303

Out of all the new tv shows that came out Manifest is the only one I am interested in.  I am also watching House reruns.

Last edited by sunshinej (October 21, 2018 6:43 pm)

i ♥ nirvana

October 10, 2018 5:06 pm  #304

I'm watching MANIFEST too. Still undecided about it. So far I'm liking MURPHY BROWN. I'd watch reruns of HOUSE  if I got them. I do get a good many reruns of MASH.

October 21, 2018 6:52 pm  #305

I never got into Murphy Brown...was too political for me and probably much the same now.  I like MASH and watch it sometimes. 

i ♥ nirvana

April 22, 2019 6:39 pm  #306

lilyr wrote:

My favorite medical show that got cancelled was THE NIGHT SHIFT. Took place in a very busy ED. Most of the MDs (at least) were either still in the military or had been and had been deployed  in rather nasty places. That added a lot to the story lines.

Lilyr...I just finished binge watching The Night Shift on Netflix.  I really liked this show too.  Too bad it got cancelled.  They never did find T.C.'s sister-in-law before the cancellation.

i ♥ nirvana

May 12, 2019 12:17 pm  #307

I have to get a movie this weekend. Shrek 2 for my son and something for myself.

Whats everyone been watching these days? What did you like or not like and why?

Board footera