Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2018 8:56 am  #291

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

I haven't watched INSTINCT either. From the ads I've seen it seems to be a combination of ELEMENTARY and CASTLE.

Tonight's another season finale of SURVIVOR. It's been an interesting season. I wonder what oscar thinks. 

May 23, 2018 9:32 pm  #292

I’ll let you know!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

May 24, 2018 9:17 am  #293

Thanks oscar!

May 26, 2018 4:57 pm  #294

Thank you for mentioning Instinct! I've just watched 2 episodes and I LOVE it! I like the guy, I think I saw him in The Good Wife. Nice mix of humour and psychology and crime solving. Going to watch the 3rd episode now!

June 4, 2018 1:50 pm  #295

I just checked but I can't stream Instinct here yet.    
But hopefully soon as it sounds good!   

I watch some German TV but I mainly stream TV series and movies in English but, unfortunately, Instinct isn't one of them.  It may be on TV in German but I haven't noticed it.  Should I ever be able to stream it, it'd better be free!!!!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

June 5, 2018 10:19 am  #296

I hope you can get it, I like it a lot!

June 5, 2018 10:24 am  #297

I passed on INSTINCT when it first came out because it sounded like CASTLE & ELEMENTARY (love ELEMENTARY!) Now I wish I'd watched it. 

June 6, 2018 6:20 pm  #298

I quite liked 'Instinct' he's rather quirky to say the least and openly gay

June 13, 2018 5:05 am  #299

Who else is sad that they have cancelled Code Black after the 3rd season?  I have been watching the current season and I still like it.  I don't know what the network is thinking. 

i ♥ nirvana

August 20, 2018 11:50 am  #300

Lots of Netflix, but here is my go to when time to change a messy diaper....grandson holds still to watch opening of The Office season 7, lol

https://youtu.be/mfokPqeSNcw

Board footera