Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2018 1:17 pm  #171

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I think I get the booby prize...I just sent away an airship with 381 wheels!!! Not even Three Days of the Castle Explorer could have gotten me to pack that one.

July 28, 2018 5:16 pm  #172

July 30, 2018 8:56 pm  #173

My main user account somehow got corrupted between the time I logged off last night and unplugged because of storms and when I turned it back on this morning. Temporarily lost ALLLLLLL of my files and access to EVERYTHING. Managed to turn the clock back on a system restore but then the internet access won't work AT ALL. All my other PC User Profiles are and have been fine. Just my main account went very bad. Something got glitched and I'm not techy enough to find and fix it.

I created a new user to take the place of the old and in the process of moving files over. Praying I can get my main game transferred over too with out issue. We shall see.

It's been a VERY VERY long day.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

July 30, 2018 9:34 pm  #174

Update to my post above:

Yeah!!!
Managed to get the app data folder transferred to the new user account successfully and have retained my old level 82 game on the new user account so that it can have internet access... Whoo Hoo !!

Really wanted to avoid going through the Big Fish Games Customer Support and the hoops of support tickets, etc. I may not be playing MC much right now but I certainly didn't want to lose it.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

July 31, 2018 12:03 pm  #175

So glad you have your game back SilverHawk!  I wouldn't have a clue what to do...so would be at the mercy of BF.

Last edited by BApple (July 31, 2018 9:20 pm)

July 31, 2018 2:43 pm  #176

SilverHawk must have been a very long day 
good tjing it worked out

August 7, 2018 9:36 pm  #177

Just John must be running out of shards.  On game #1, he has the Ice Breath on his wish list.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 8, 2018 7:35 am  #178

Should have stayed in bed.  Open game to see airship worth 219 wheels. But quest needs airship worth 220 wheels.  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 8, 2018 10:02 am  #179

TiramaSue wrote:

Just John must be running out of shards.  On game #1, he has the Ice Breath on his wish list.

LOL.

August 8, 2018 10:02 am  #180

TiramaSue wrote:

Should have stayed in bed.  Open game to see airship worth 219 wheels. But quest needs airship worth 220 wheels.  

It just sucks when the airship is short by one wheel. Why can't it ever be over by just one wheel?

Board footera