Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2018 7:08 pm  #1

MINI EVENT!!!!!!

Collect morphing objects

Personal goals/rewards
20 morphs/10 coins
50 morphs/50 coins
150 morphs/100 coins

Global goal/reward
PC - 2,000,000 morphs/15 unique stamps
iOS - 4,000,000 morphs/15 unique stamps
Android - 1,000,000 morphs/15 unique stamps

Glad to see a mini event, wish the rewards were something I could use.

Last edited by TiramaSue (July 29, 2018 1:02 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 27, 2018 7:41 pm  #2

Re: MINI EVENT!!!!!!

Excited to see the Mini Event come back! Very simple and the reward isn't useful to me, but I'm hoping maybe we have a new crop of players that will embrace this one and want more.

And I'm done but will be contributing more over the next 2 days.

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (July 27, 2018 7:42 pm)

July 27, 2018 7:56 pm  #3

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Excited to see the Mini Event come back! Very simple and the reward isn't useful to me, but I'm hoping maybe we have a new crop of players that will embrace this one and want more.

And I'm done but will be contributing more over the next 2 days.

​Same here and I agree wholeheartedly.

July 28, 2018 5:54 am  #4

I’m done too,  but 4 million is a big ask.

July 28, 2018 10:35 am  #5

Both my games earned all the personal rewards.  I've done some extras but won't be pushing myself.

I'm just not big on clicking morphs (unless it's during a seasonal event).  Still haven't reached the 100,000 mark.

I do wish the developers would change the timer.  If I'm remembering correctly (last mini event was back in June 2017), we had 3 days to do the task.  But we didn't realize it until the timer switched over to counting down the hours.  

Anyway, last time PC players only had to collect 1,000,000 morphs and finished the task the first day, whereas iOS had to do 4,000,000 and finished on the 3rd day. 

Big difference from last time is the number of my friends who are "red". It will be interesting to see the number of participants when the event is over.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 28, 2018 12:00 pm  #6

I enjoy the mini events, if they're not too hard. This one's fun. I haven't finished the unique stamp achievement yet, so I'm hoping PC players will reach their goal. I'll be doing more toward the global goal a bit later.

BTW-I absolutely love your avatar pic, TiramaSue!

Have fun stormin' the castle!  

July 28, 2018 5:14 pm  #7

Don’t need the stamps but have done my 150 + 1500 extra. Will do some more tomorrow 

July 28, 2018 7:37 pm  #8

mamarose1900 wrote:

BTW-I absolutely love your avatar pic, TiramaSue!

I don't see avatar pictures for anybody.
​Found the setting to display avatars. Great choices everyone.

Last edited by mdpetdoc (July 28, 2018 8:36 pm)

July 28, 2018 7:45 pm  #9

As I thought, the mini-event is lasting 3 days, not 2.  Looks like both PC and iOS will make their goals.  I don't have an Android, so can't comment on how they are doing.

July 29, 2018 10:54 am  #10

Android goal 1,000,000

My goal was to collect 1,000.  This morning I exceeded that (currently 1009).
Yesterday I did every HOS  (level 86) plus what was needed for DQ's.
Today I did the HOS that I liked until I reached my goal.  Good to shake things up a bit.

Board footera