Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2018 10:16 pm  #151

Re: Castle Chit Chat

mdpetdoc wrote:

Got my moose from the chamberlain.

Congratulations !!

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

July 4, 2018 7:30 am  #152

mdpetdoc wrote:

Congratulations  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 4, 2018 7:41 pm  #153

mdpetdoc wrote:

Yay!!! 

July 5, 2018 9:13 pm  #154

Congrats to everyone who completed this CC. I thought some of the tasks were quite lengthy to obtain when DQs didn't cooperate...but it kept me playing! I just wish the Mime smiled more. When I open gifts, everyone seems so sad.

July 5, 2018 10:37 pm  #155

I almost didn't choose him because of that but there seemed a lot fewer people than usual completing this challenge so I decided to keep him. 

July 8, 2018 7:03 pm  #156

I am furious. 

I had 2 more HOS to do to complete What's Going On when I got the black screen freeze.  By the time I could reboot my laptop and get a connection to the server, the new day had begun. 

Almost 200 airships items wasted.  Not to mention the 25 - 30 diamonds spent calling back airships.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 8, 2018 7:09 pm  #157

I'd be furious too. I was hoping that when the CC was over you're game freezing issue would be gone. I see that's not the case.

I'm in a mood (for different reasons) and finding it difficult to sit and play or do any DQ's. I'm thinking of skipping today. I have zero motivation and need to find something else to do to break up the monotony.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

July 8, 2018 7:57 pm  #158

That just sucks.

Have you tried reinstalling your graphics card driver as recommended my Microsoft?

July 8, 2018 8:59 pm  #159

just joined site.........mainly to take advantage of posting new friend codes.  Had to change out operating systems; in process lost all friends.
So if anyone was a friend of the following; please add me and player's new code so we can be friends again.
DLS151      747229
SPARTY     757815
SPARTY2   757816

note; both sparty accounts won't be active until the 9th or 10th.  

thank you.
Ed /Dls151/Sparty

July 16, 2018 7:58 am  #160

I contacted BFG CS because I still have never received 3 DQs that in theory are available to me. I got the standard DQs are random and I'll get them eventually. My reply - If I haven't received them after 500 DQs, I'm not going to receive them. Either they open later or something is wrong. Same response so I contacted Elephant Games directly. It took about a week but one morning I opened my game to a message your profile is being modified. Please try again in a few minutes. My game was unavailable for 90 minutes. Later I received an email from Elephant Games telling me they had modified my game as a temporary correction and that they hoped to have the problem fixed with the next update. It's too soon for me to tell whether there is a real change in my game.

​Maybe we'll get lucky and RQS syndrome will disappear. 

Board footera