Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2018 9:34 pm  #121

Re: Castle Chit Chat

BApple wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

BApple wrote:

I had an airship of 366 today. Sent it away empty and got one I can use.

What level are you on? 

"I just started 85.

Well that convinces me that it is not prudent to level up. Guess I'm still staying stuck on L82 what will seem like forever. If it's 366 wheels on L85 what's it going to be on L86 or above?

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

June 8, 2018 12:44 pm  #122

I am a numb nut head. I cannot figure out how to use this forum. My posts disappear cuz I guess I don't know what it takes to post. I will be back every so often to see if I understand how to use this.

AKA ohpleeze

June 8, 2018 6:42 pm  #123

SilverHawk wrote:

BApple wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

What level are you on? 

"I just started 85.

Well that convinces me that it is not prudent to level up. Guess I'm still staying stuck on L82 what will seem like forever. If it's 366 wheels on L85 what's it going to be on L86 or above?

I saw a post on Delphi reporting 375 steering wheels...can't remember if level 85 or 86.

June 8, 2018 6:59 pm  #124

BApple wrote:

I saw a post on Delphi reporting 375 steering wheels...can't remember if level 85 or 86.

AEG reported 375 wheels at level 84!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 8, 2018 7:34 pm  #125

June 9

Not starting out on a good foot tonight. Rather than complete a 10-part DQ today, I saved my airship for the current CC task which would also complete Trina. Still had to complete the previous days CC but the ship would remain for another hour or so.

As luck would have it, I received Legendary Scroll which will not help either CC task in the least . So...I went ahead and fed 3 of my exclusive pets, receiving a rust, a silver and a platinum chest . The previous task was "Feed Pets", right??? Wrong!!! 

Finished crafting and sent my ship anyway, 324 wheels. At least Trina now wants another 300 wheels. Still 3 hours before I go to bed so maybe I can get my head screwed on right by then while I do my 2 scenes per hour for the DQ and regroup in the morning!

June 9, 2018 8:36 am  #126

Last night I had to do the Win10 update.    If the update was held back while the developers worked to make MC run properly with the update, I'd hate to see what it was like before. 

When I use the Windows button to toggle between MC and my browser, when I return to MC the screen goes black for a while before it displays the game.  Sometimes, I've had to log out and restart the game, though so far, I haven't lost any progress when that happens.

When I click on exit to close the game, the game acts as if it's frozen.  Nothing happens immediately, though eventually the game does shut down.

Is this nonsense supposed to distract me from the airship problem?  If so, it's not working.  It's just made the game even more frustrating.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 9, 2018 9:02 am  #127

Oh no! I've postponed my Windows update until Wednesday (random choice). How long did it take, and did you just let it run overnight?

I've NEVER had the problems that multiple players seem to have experienced at the same time, but this Windows update seems to be a horse of a different color. I dread it. 

I postponed it for as long as I could.  When the day arrived, I got a message about 15 minutes before it was scheduled to begin giving me the option to postpone for another hour if I wasn't ready. 

Each hour the same message appeared, and I kept postponing until I was at a point where I had to wait for my airships to return.

I didn't pay attention as to how long theupdate took, but it was less than 1 hour.  Time will depend upon how busy the Microsoft traffic is at the time of the update.  The update didn't require any responses from me, so I guess it would be okay to let it run overnight, but I stayed up to keep an eye on it just in case.

Last edited by TiramaSue (June 9, 2018 9:22 am)

June 9, 2018 10:27 am  #128

TiramaSue,

I'm having some of the same experiences you are having. I'm still on Win 8.1 and have not run any windows updates in several weeks (although there is one I do need to do and waiting for a good time to set aside for it). However, the black screens showed up with the MC update. I have to say that it only takes about a minute of black screen then everything is fine. It's like it's just taking longer to think similar to a 'Please Wait' message.

I haven't had any freezing... yet... knock on wood, that would cause me to do a task manager shut down. Your issue could be worse than mine since you are on Win 10.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

June 9, 2018 10:14 pm  #129

<removed my unhelpful post>

Last edited by Aynasha (June 10, 2018 10:25 am)

June 9, 2018 11:16 pm  #130

Aynasha wrote:

EG doesn't release updates.  BF does.  EG creates and develops.  BF further tests, promotes and publishes.

As I said before, I KNOW all this.  What I don't know is why you keep repeating it.

EG sent the new material to BF.  BF tested and forwarded on the update to Amazon, GooglePlay, and Apple.  Those companies tested and released the update for the mobile devices.  

Since those companies released the update before BF released the update to the PC players, that leads me to conclude that BF determined that there was something wrong with the PC update and that BF sent it back to EG for fixing.  Unless people prefer to believe that BF and/or EG deliberately held back the PC update until after the CC started.

As to whether EG can fix the problem or whether Microsoft has to fix it...I haven't had time to try out other games since the Win10 update to see if games by other developers are having similar problems.  Forgive me if I don't take either BF's or EG's word as gospel, these are the people who keep insisting that the daily quests are random regardless of how much data I provide showing otherwise.

Board footera