Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2018 2:56 pm  #91

Re: Castle Chit Chat

Silver Hawk thank you so much for the very detailed information.  And I do indeed have Clamps of Wisdom(1), Golden Anchor(8), Spawn of Darkness (2), Moonshine(2), and Rare Gem (3).  At least I understand the process much better and will give it a try.

June 4, 2018 3:52 pm  #92

Oooh! Now I know how IOS and Android players felt when PC always got their updates first.(I'm using this emoji as a green-eyed jealous monster LOL). Chatter is of the opinion that the latest Win 10 update resulted in some problems, so maybe further testing???

June 4, 2018 8:09 pm  #93

mdpetdoc wrote:

suecq96 wrote:

mdpetdoc,
WT# is captcha???

SUE

Captcha is a device used to check if you are a robot. As examples, you may just need to check a box or click on all the boxes with cars or type in the characters you see. 

TS - thanks for the clarification on previewing text. 

now i feel dumb, but i know now what that is. Thanks

June 4, 2018 8:13 pm  #94

Can anyone direct me to the newer lists (if there are any)
The List of items to craft, what they cost and what they sell for?

SUECQ 

June 5, 2018 4:24 pm  #95

Hi suecq
What platform do you play on? I am on iOS. Don’t know if you are my in game friend, but looked in my friend ( address) in Delphi, and you are there.

The lists which you are seeking, are on Delphi. Do a search for tips/tricks, and you will find many threads pertinent to actual game play.

In old big fish forum, there are locked threads pertaining to game play up to level 84.

June 6, 2018 8:07 am  #96

I have a low level iOS game I started in order that I could check the requirements of iOS for the mini-events.  Decided to open it to see if the latest update included any new achievements (nope) and discovered that a Castle Challenge has started.  I'm going to post the tasks so that we PC players can see what we are missing.

Haven't a clue whether we'll get dumped into the middle of the CC when the update finally arrives, whether Elephant Games changed the start date for PC when they realized that the update wasn't being sent to BF at the same time it was sent to Apple, GooglePlay, and Amazon, or whether PC players won't ever get it.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2018 9:09 am  #97

Wow on the current CC! It's going to be heck to catch up IF/WHEN PC players get the update and challenge. Dice challenges (ugh), and 2 airships on the last day???

Thanks though for the list TiramaSue. Any idea/guess to what the "theme" is for these 3 avatars? 

June 6, 2018 9:19 am  #98

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Wow on the current CC! It's going to be heck to catch up IF/WHEN PC players get the update and challenge. Dice challenges (ugh), and 2 airships on the last day???

Thanks though for the list TiramaSue. Any idea/guess to what the "theme" is for these 3 avatars? 

The Cabaret dancer appears to be doing the Can-Can, so I'm guessing the theme is Moulin Rouge.  The cook and mime are male.

I'm really hoping that the developers change the start date of the CC for PC players before they hand over the update to BF.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2018 9:43 am  #99

TiramaSue wrote:

...I'm going to post the tasks...

Thanks!  Your CC list posted to my spreadsheet beautifully!

Permission to cross forum post your list on Delphi, this discussion, with credit to you, linked to your FYG post?

BTW...EG told me rollout dates are on BF.  EG creates and develops.  BF does more testing then promotes.  BF calls the update shots.

June 6, 2018 9:58 am  #100

Aynasha wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

...I'm going to post the tasks...

Thanks!  Your CC list posted to my spreadsheet beautifully!

Permission to cross forum post your list on Delphi, this discussion, with credit to you, linked to your FYG post?

BTW...EG told me rollout dates are on BF.  EG creates and develops.  BF does more testing then promotes.  BF calls the update shots.

You can copy it if you want.  Thanks for asking.  Nobody asked when the other 13 CC lists were copied.

I know that BF determines when an update is released.  However, unless players believe that BF favors one platform over another, BF aims to get the updates out to everybody before an event starts. And the event start date is hard coded into the update.

There's obviously a problem with just the PC update, the most likely reason is that it doesn't work properly with the April Win10 update, and the update had been returned to Elephant Games to have that problem corrected.  So, if the update got sent back, and the Elephant knew they couldn't get it back to BF to do more testing (to make sure the developer hasn't slipped in anything nasty) before the event was scheduled to start, it would make sense for the Elephant to change the date. 

That's what happened with the very first CC.  PC players received it earlier than mobile players, but mobile players still received a full 30 days for the challenge. Actually PC players had less time for the CC, it arrived with only about 7 hours left in Day 1.

Board footera