Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2018 8:33 pm  #1

I am new here

Hi All,
I did recognize some names when I got here. (and that was just this minute! LOL)
One of my MC friends from MC & Delphi forums, said this place was easier to manage, get around.
At this point I have to try, cuz I was lost, and not making social progress, in the Delphi forum. So confusing to me.
I never saw anything I posted, don't know where it went, and could not find who,
or if anyone replied. I could only do PM's.
So here I am, reaching out for help in this forum.

PLEASE! Because I have questions about the game and need answers!!!LOL, no, for real!

Luv y'all,
suecq

June 2, 2018 8:50 pm  #2

Re: I am new here

Look at the left of the home page and you will see a list of the various "forums" or sections.  There's a separate section for Midnight Castle.  Most of the threads in that section deal with the DQ's and Trina quests, but there's also a general castle chit-chat thread.

Some of the MC players also like to participate in the word games forums.
Discussions about non-game things can be found in the What's Happening forum.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 3, 2018 6:27 pm  #3

Dear suecq96

Hmmm. You may be on my friends list at Delphi.
I tried to add anyone willing to my friend ( address book) at Delphi, because quite a learning curve there, easier to respond by PM.
Questions asked here are quickly answered. At Pond Friends, Mary Cricket will answer questions.
Delphi has all those lists for tips /tricks of the game. DQs, Pet Tells, etc....
(That is why I am there, plus most of my game friends there.)
They tend to be at the bottom of all the threads.
You could send me a message at Delphi, and will try my best to answer.
Not too good on posting in that forum, but just post the best I can.

AEG has made many lists, and transferred others to Delphi, she is a great resource for you, and places links to relevant threads there, which you could bookmark.

Crystal;P 

June 3, 2018 7:48 pm  #4

Thank you Crystal,
Are we MC game friends?
So many have different game names, so i'm not sure who you are on my game list.
I TOTALLY agree with ALL you wrote about the confusion in these other forums.
But I think this one is easier, so we can chat here.
I'll PM you with my questions. actually I posted some. If they indeed posted, I'll have to go look now.
bless u,
suecq

June 4, 2018 1:40 pm  #5

Hi suecq!      And welcome to our forum!   

I'm afraid I don't play MC but maybe I'll see you posting in some of our other threads.

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

Board footera